Sunday, November 14, 2004

ATTENTION PURPLEPYRAMID, AKA SHAREBEAR, AKA ISIS, AKA JAMACAIN

Ok, I've got to be serious for a moment. I need to address a stuationwith one specific person. Purplepyramid. My friend Isis. Normaly when I ave an issue with someone in my life I talk to them about it, but since she is apparently not reading my e-mails and I can't call her this is the only other way I know to tell her something. See recently she has decided to do something with her life that I think of as a really bad idea. It is the first time in the 11 years we've know each other that we've had a fight. It's the first time I've ever been mad at her and her way of dealing with someone being mad at her is to imediatly get mad at them and kick them out of her life. But what she doesn't seem to understand is that despite this, I still love her and am still her friend. Let's repeat that I LOVE HER AND AM STILL HER FRIEND.
Let's look at some history. I met her in collage around 1993 or so. We hung with the same group of people. The 2 of us got very close and at one point when she thought she was moving out of state she asked me for a kiss. I gave her 2 (it's become a tradition now). We dated for 3 years, living together and having the time of our lives. Unfortunatly in the end she grew unhappy with me. She's stated a million reasons over the years for that, but what I rememeber was her getting so depresed that she wouldn't get out of bed. So the dating thing left, yet there was still a friendship there. As the years past we stayed friends, and damn good ones. We were the ones each of us turned to when things got out of control. We celebrated the good, and cried to each other about the bad. Sometimes when no one was looking we still snuck in 2 kisses even. She went on to get married, and I went through a series of loves, but we still were there for each other. At the end of her marrage she moved to Old Folks State to get away from her ex. We talked off and on, when we could afford it. When she moved back last year I was so happy and we spent a lot of time togetehr, just like old days. Now she's made another change, and because she knows I think it's a horrible idea shes gotten really defensive and seems to be looking for reasons to kick me out of her life. I keep trying to tell her that I'm still here, I sill love her and I still want her in my life, but she seems to be ignoring this and instead has focused on several past blogs that HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HER! For some reason she refuses to get this through her head.
NowI believe that some sins should not be forgiven, and some pains should not be forgotten and yet she's doing both to get herself in the situation she's choosing for her life. But no matter what she does with her life she's still my little Sharebear. I will always be her Buttons (or blue eyes, depending on her mood). We've made a lifetime out of having fun and being there for each other and I don't want that to change.
Sweetie it was more than just laughter, it was more than sex, it was more than reading books, more than listening to music or watching movies or going out or all the memories. It was knowing, deep in your heart, that no matter what happened you'd always have someone there who respected you, who knew you inside and out (literally) and would always have a hug waiting. It was having someone in your life that you knew would always love you, o matter what. Through good times and bad. Always. I still Love you darling and I always will. Now try and get that through your head ok?
Now then, maybe we should clean off that headboard before you move it....

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i can't really say i haven't been there. i've lost so many "friends" in my life due to those uncomfortable moments when everything isn't rosy. some can't deal with life and decide to wipe the slate clean and act like you never existed. i'm sorry this has happened to you also and i applaude your sincere effort in trying to salvage a friendship that appears special from my view point. i hope her pride and ego don't ruin something that can't be found that easily these days. but who am i but an utter stranger? i hope you find peace.

7:45 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

she will be back,

wait and see

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I think BM is right. She'll be back, 11 year is not something anyone lets go of easily. You will see.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home