Friday, November 12, 2004

Giving up

I'm giving up on people. Not everyone, just those people in my life who have done thier best to show me that they don't care about my friendship. There are several people who I have been friends with for years who now a days don't seem to want to know me anymore. Despite attempts to keep in touch and see them they don't respond. I'm sick of being the one to always have to reach out to people. Some of these people were good friends of mine, some even more than friends. But now it's like I have to try and contact them again and again for months, then maybe I get a quick call or something. So I'm saving my money and not even going to waste a stamp on them. I hate losing people, but friendship, like any relationship, is a 2 way street. I'm sick of walking it alone. If they want me they know my number. I'd be glad to see them again, but they'll have to be the one's to call. If not, then I wish them the best. I'll miss myfirends,but I've been missing them for a while now and they don't appear to miss me. So much for being told they'd always care eh?

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

How about that island?

2:56 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Wow. How coincidental that I too felt the need to swear off those this weekend who had already sworn me off without telling me.

I think a cleansing is helpful, and sometimes it helps us to focus on the things that are more important, the little things such as a friend who isnt there for you every waking moment, but when they are there for you its as if they never left your side.

2:11 AM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Ok, quick reply to Purplepyramid, read the next blog I write. You've gotten yourself so damn defensive that you're assuming things wrong again. It's not the first time, you'd think after all these years you'd have learned differantly by now.

To Anonamous, yep little Sis that island sounds really good. The sand, the sun, the sea.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

ummm Women are psycho... One would think you would have had that all figured out by now mate... Sure that doesn't mean I'm about to go queen on your ass but of course I'm married... So I've pretty much just accepted the straight jacket lifestyle...

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Yep I know what you mean. Why is it so hard for pleople to understand it is a two way street? I have had many streets crumb on me and not by choice, but I guess sometimes thats life.
If it makes you feel any better I miss you.
I like that island thing, can I come? It would be so nice.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home