Thursday, November 11, 2004

Hottie's B-day

So today is the Birthday of the Hottie-Pattotie, wife of that lyrical master BM. She's an amazing young lady who's has managed to get just about everything out of life that she wanted when she was little. She has a great home, a beautiful boy and the ever handsome BM to sleep with at night. She's one of the most beautiful, intelligent, and multi talented women I have ever met. She has a great sense of humor and loves both Halloween and the '80's. At 5'5" or so (she's as tiny as BM) with hair that's always getting dyed one color or another and a slight taste for gothic style clothes, she has almost as much energy as her hubby (who is one of the most hyperactive people I know. At thier wedding he started doing standing jumps on the dance floor and WAS CLEARING HER HEAD!). She has a smile that lights up a room and a body that'll stop traffic. She loves to read and watch horror movies. Her and BM are one of the cutest couples I've ever seen and it takes about 30 seconds of watching them to see how much they love each other (The K&B Toystore belong in a kodak comercial, Along with thier little C. BM likes to say he's average looking or below, but every time I show a girl a photo of him they ask if he's single. And yes BM they all love your crooked smile.). Not to mention what a great mom she's become as well.
Sometimes when life gets bad and all is dark, it's nice to be able to go and see a family that actually proves that it can all work out. So maybe there is hope for me after all.
Happy Birthday K. I love you my friend.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I hate to say this because what you wrote was sweet, but the zombie girls b-day is tomorrow. Close enough I say!!! : )

4:42 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

p.s. I am a scary but thank you for trying to inflate my ego!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Actually, I did't mean topost this today, I had thought I had put it down as save as draft and must have hit the wrong button. As usual I goofed again. And while you may think your scary everyone else that sees your picture thinks you a hunk, so your outnumbered.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
BM you are a hunk.
To Hottie-Pattotie I couldn't agree more with Jeff. Every word is so true. Have a wonderful birthday. Love you guys. Here is hoping I see you all soon, I can always use the extra smiles.

8:55 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

you are both sick!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Wow
She sounds great and its good to know there are actually people who do have that one thing others are always searching for. Real love. Proving it can work gives the misfitz like me hope :p

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home