Friday, November 19, 2004

BM'S POWER SPERM!

SHOUT IT LOUD, SHOUT IT PROUD...LITTLE C'S GETTING BACKUP. THAT'S RIGHT, BM HAS PROVEN ONCE AGAIN THE POWER OF HIS SPERM, THE HOTTIE PATOTTIE MUST BREAK OUT THE MATERNITY DRESSES ALL OVER AGAIN! GOOD JOB BM, I'M SO DAMN HAPPY FOR YOU!

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Mucho gratz on the incoming addition to the BM / Hottie clan. But no thanks to Az on this one because I have one of those overactive visual imaginations. Lemme splain.

Now every damn time Im in the store and see a power bar, or commercials on power bars... Im going to think there are spermys in em. Seriously, once a friend was joking with me and told me that everytime I got another mutual friend to cook for me, that he was.... er.. putting his unit, gear, lizard... wtf ever you wanna call it into my food. Now every damn time I go over that guys house... I watch him cook.

4:28 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Thanx Everyone for your support, We are going to need it!!!!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Congradulation to you both. I am so happy for you guys. Little C will now know the joys of having a sibling. Also congradutions to the power of Hottie Patottie's ovaries.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home