Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Beach

It's gorgeous out tonight. I think I'm going to go down the beach and watch the waves. I love the beach. It's nice and peaceful (except for that time with the drunk guy). I love going during a storm and watch the lightning on the water. Either that or I'll go to the graveyard, yeah it might be seen as morbid, but growing up it's where my bro and me went to hang out and be alone to just talk. No one bothered you there. Or I can go to another graveyard to visit some old friends who are there. So many choices. Of course I could call around and see if anyone home to go visit, but I think tonights an alone night. Sometimes you just need to be away from people. Hell sometimes I wish I could be away from myself.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I love having alone nights. Dates nights with myself I used to call them. I would take myself to a dinner and a movie (on me of course) and spend the day and night on my own of my own. I used to love going to the beach too. Megs Point in Madison or Branford point. I find peace in my own company. I guess it means I like myself and I really enjoy spending time with myself. Tonight is my alone night. While Connor sleeps and Kate is away, I listen to music, play my guitar, read, watch a movie, and write stuff in my journal. I do as much as possible in the few hours I have to myself. I miss myself. I feel a date night coming on soon.

me myself me myself!!! i am so Self-absorbed, it's always about me me me : )

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I know a grave yard to go to in wallingford. It's me.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

'Hell sometimes I wish I could be away from myself'

Boy do I understand that feeling. I told a friend once. "Id run away from myself, but no matter how far I ran or how good I hide, Id still be there"

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I love the beach at night it is my favorite time to go. It has been to long since I went to the beach at night, I miss it.
The next time you go can I come, and don't worry I will go to the other end of the beach so you can still have your alone time and I can have some too.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home