Sunday, November 14, 2004

Views

521 people have viewed my profile since I started this thing. Kind of freaky fact. I wonder who they all are? Did they just pass through like I do sometimes, hitting the next blog button at the top of the page? Or have some of you (like you BM you sick little monkey) just gotten in the habit of hitting the view profile button over and over. I feel bad, like maybe I should have more on there or something. Someday maybe I'll learn how to put up a picture, then everyone will get scared away and I won't have anyone else looking. So here's to all the 521 people who have passed this way, hope you've enjoyed the view.

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Habit of hitting the profile button like BM. What does that even mean. I am confused?

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
You really have to try not to confuse BM to much, it scares little C.
I like the way you look, I don't think you can scare people away, beside it is to enjoyable to read.
Actually I wonder how do you think those 521 picture you in there mind?, I wonder if it is close to what you look like.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home