Tuesday, November 23, 2004

WHAT?!?!?

Wierd dream last night. Seems like I'm not sleeping at all anymore. Dreamed that I couldn't fall asleep. Only reason I knew it was a dream was that in it I was over someone elses house and I awoke in mine. So now even in my sleep I can't sleep. DAMN!

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

That shit is crazy!! Dreams are nusts!! Last night I had a dream a blew up an SUV with a coke bottles filled with chlorine and alcohol then shaken not stirred to the point of explosion!!!!!

Please don't try this mixture at home I have heard it actually works. is it true? no idea i dont have the balls to try and I swear I saw a viedo a while back of some ass doing it and he blew off his hand.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Damn that is messed up!
I have had a similar thing happen to me once, those dreams mess with your head.
Hear is to better sleep.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home