Friday, February 04, 2005

in the background

see the smile
hear the laughter
ignore the shadows
that lurk behind

enjoy the hug
listen to the jokes
hiding the anger
and the pain

watch the twinkle
in the blue eyes
caused by the tear
that does not fall

enjoy the company
until next time
as i walk away
broken inside

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

ok that might have been a sad poem, but I thought it was sweet. Maybe I am feeling euphoric from the 3 sandwiches I just ate. I can go for some scotch.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

You have Scotch? BASTARD! Share the love man!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

FREE BOOZE???? I AM SOOOOO IN!!!!! EVEN IF I HAVE TO DANCE NAKED FOR IT!!!!!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Wow, that really says a lot in a few words!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

This poem describes exactly how I have felt for the last week. Laying in bed feeling sorry for myself is ok from time to time. I guess its time to get up. Thanks, I tried to hold the tear back when I read it, but it fell anyway. Its ok, it gets tiring hiding so much all the time.

ty az

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home