Saturday, April 09, 2005

Sorry for sparse posts

Sorry I haven't been posting much this week. Work just switched back to being open till 9pm and guess who gets to close almost every night? I hate this because we don't even have anyone who can cover if I want a night off. So now I don' know when I'll get to Bm's for a while, or anywhere else for that matter. This sucks. I hate coming home from work and going straight to bed because I'm tired. I don't sleep well at night and when I get home at almost 10pm I bascially eat and go sleep.
Hope everyone's doing good and I'll write more when I'm not exhausted. Peace.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

Oh my goodness!! Where do you work hun??? and that really really sucks ass. What a shitty schedule.

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i would love to get off at 9 but working everyday? no way. i hope they hire someone quickly for you!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

That really sucks! Hope you are able to adjust until they get some more help.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

I'm sorry you have to work so late!! Who is helping bm get the hummers now?
Keep your pecker up, as my grandmother used to say (male or female), meaning try and be happy...

6:24 PM  
Blogger Peach FlambĂ©e Screams...

That sucks. I used to have to work late on Friday nights--good luck getting someone to cover for you ...

10:05 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

Rest up my dear! Good to see you back and I hope you made it out of your funk ;-)

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home