Monday, May 02, 2005

Alice Cooper

All of my life was a laugh and a joke
And a drink and a smoke
And then I passed out on the floor
Or a friend
Again and again and again and again and again

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

Az honey. This is my life. I am crashing tonight. I have not heard from Wildcat, my vibes are telling me weird things that I dont want to know, I am skidding into a mid life crisis and I now have to sensor myself on my own fucken blog - yea, my life - a laugh and a joke, again and again and again and again...

3:43 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Were you the guy with the video camera while I was at the bar last night?

I'm denying everything..that wasn't me passed out under the urnials cuz I'm a girl and would never go in the men's room
so there.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

aaaah Alice Cooper. :)"Feed my Frakenstein" is an interesting song. Slide my greasy fingers up your... greasy spine!!!!! I don't smoke... and I hardly ever drink...

3:20 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

hmmmm now whomever could have turned you on to that song? I wonder... No really... could it be... ME!!!! HAHA

When I look back at my time at the track when I played and I played and I played and I

Was shootin some craps in the back of Fat Jacks come on fade me Jake

I'm a Las Vegas dreamer they took to the cleaners what a bath what a bath what a bath I take

A fish on a hook I was rattled and shook cuz I lost my stake

I took that serious...

All of my life was a laugh and a joke, a drink and a smoke, and then I passed out on the floor (or a friend)
again and again and again and again and again :)

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home