Sunday, May 01, 2005

Highs and Lows

Wierd day today. Started off not wanting to get out of bed and go to work (not that thats anything new). Once at work though things went oddly. The first few customers were good ones, funny, curteous, nice. It was slow but ok. Then the morons came. After nearly getting into a full blown screaming match with 2 customers in a row, I had a near heart attack when a girl that looked like the Demon walked in. Actually took me a few moments to realize it wasn't her, thats how close ( I almost called her by name). Then we get a group of idiots who don't understand that we close at 6. They want to look around the store, just get some prices, at 6:05 and don't understand why we won't unlock the doors and let them in. Then on the way home I got behind a car that looked like my grandparents (Both deceased). Even the people inside, at least from behind, looked like them. For a few moments I could almost hear their voices (arguing of course, thats what they always did in the car). I so miss them. Now I'm home and tired, but kind of wanting to go out. But I have no where to go. Damn. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Peace.

ps. anyone heard from Joy? She was back, but now hasn't posted in a while.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Alekx Screams...

I hate it when someone shows up that looks like someone from my past and it takes a bit to realize it's not them.
Sometimes it's quite scary
Hugs hun heres to a day of no morons

11:51 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

Jeff, I hear you - it was a fucked up weekend for me too. (check my mindless banter). How strange that you thought you saw all those people - especially Demon. That must have really freaked you out! Too bad you're so far away! I am sitting here, alone and bored - we could have gone out and had some virutal beers!!

xox

3:13 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

I am always mistaking people for other people..but usually NOT dead ones...which would TOTALLY creep me out. Happy Monday , A.

Miss ya, Big guy! xo

10:54 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Yeah following the dead grandparents. That was a little twilight zone ish. hehehehehe

Hope this week looks up a little

2:24 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Things happen for reasons – maybe those faces meant for you to remember the past, in case if you have forgotten.

That’s the way I look.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home