Saturday, April 23, 2005

Farewell Kitten

Well, I came on this morning to do comments and maybe post before going to work. But as I started one of the first sites I hit was Itsacatslife.blogspot.com and Kittens latest post stopped me in my tracks. She has decided to stop blogging. Life has gotten to the point where she feels she's spending too much time here in bloggerland and so needs to step back. I understand, I really do, but that doesn't make it any easier to say goodbye to someone who I've enjoyed getting to know here on this comp. She was a great person with a bubbly personality. I will miss her alot. Best of luck to you Kitten, who knows eh? Maybe someday you'll get the chance to come back. Or even just to swing by now and then to comment a quick hi. But until then (and in case it doesn't happen) Goodbye my friend.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Julie Screams...

that's so sweet, I know we are all going to miss her ALOT.

YOu better not think of quitting!!

Hope your weekend has been very grand! hugs, julie

11:11 PM  
Blogger Tiamat Screams...

Don't worry, folks. Blogging is like donuts...you can give it up for Lent, but eventually you fall to the call of the Krispie Kreme...

12:56 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Before “joining” bloggerland, I used to update my website frequently but then I begin to notice that website will always be a website – they are more like static data instead of journal or diary.

I wont stop blogging but I don’t think I would update it frequently like others. I am not too rich of ideas to write almost everyday.

Anyway, bloggerland has introduced me to many people; I may not know you all if it wasn’t because of blogspot.

To kittens, I know we don’t know each other but I’d hope if you don’t stop blogging.

6:41 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

Im still gonna read! Even if I dont comment..And I decided to call it a hiatus..after reading all the comments..It got me thinking...especially yours....... Thanks for this beautiful post, J. It truly warmed my heart.

Much love

xoxo

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

You always know just what to say, Az!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home