Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Blah

Everyone hates being sick. But to be sick on 2 beautiful days like yesterday and today? Man it sucked. I was off yesterday and called out sick today. My little Babushka gave me her illness. Sore throat and snots and achiness. I hate it. Spent most of the last 2 days in bed. Gonna chug a bottle of nyquil tonight. uh. Had stuff I wanted to get done and I did none of it. No way I was dusting the Nick-nack shelves when I already couldn't breathe. Oh well, back to rest.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i'm sorry to hear you are suffering. please rest and don't get on the computer until you are up to it. don't wear yourself out blogging.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

awwwwww darlin' I'm sorry you aren't feeling to well and even sorrier that you couldn't enjoy the nice weather.

hmmmm Nyquil, jack daniels and sudafed
you may not get well but you won't give a damn

Hugs sweets

11:07 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

See? Now that's the trouble with the lttle Babushka's! They're just so dang cute you can't help but kissy-kiss those rosy little apple cheeks off their sweet little faces and next thing you know your immune system throws down like it's playing out west side story an... an... hope U get feeling good again SOON Aza! Here, here's a tissue... blowing kisses from A FAAAAARRRRRR.... =)

1:19 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Poor Aza. I hope you feel better soon hun. I'm sending virtual chicken soup and hugs.

Poor thing. We miss ya big guy.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Poor Az! I hope by the time you read this you are already feeling better. I recommend staying out tomorrow too, though, just to be sure. Nothing worse that getting to work and realizing you needed one more day in bed. Hugs!

7:20 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

Get better soon my dear!! ;-)

4:13 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Hope u get well soon. How are u today, feeling a lil better?

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home