Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Another dream

Had an odd dream last night. In it I was at an old friends house (Ogre. He and I were friends for years, until he hit his girlfriend, Heaven, and I punched him out due to it. That was years ago. No contact since.) He had died in a car wreck and I was sitting watching his Mom cry. I had to help her go through all his stuff and get it ready to throw out. Very strange. This is someone I haven't thought of in several years (Hey Ug, it's the kid from the comic store, you should remember him). Not sure why he poped up in a dream or why he was dead. I so hate dreaming. I need to find some kind of dream supressant drug. Maybe then I could get a good nights sleep.

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

maybe you would enjoy dreaming more if you had control. work on your lucid dreaming. i always try to become aware of the dream and then work with it. i noticed that if someone is getting ready to attack me or an animal is going to eat me or something...i rush towards it with no fear. when i feel contact with the thing about to get me than i feel this sudden bolt of electricity...(in the dream?) and they're not after me anymore. it's strange. but a trick that you can work on with your mind.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

hey aza. I agree with mooker. Learn how to take control of your dreams. I've been doing that for a long time. ONly once in a while do I ahve something I call an "evil" dream. Where it can be anything in the dream, but there is just such a feeling of evil that it wakes me up, and I'm panic'd I have to then do my meditating or praying or whatever I need to to get out of it's grip.

but all other dreams I control.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

The kid from the comic store...

Yea that narrows it down...

Was it the dork... Oh wait they were all dorks...

Was it the geek... Oh wait they were all geeks...

And we were their GODS because we controlled the color pictures with the cool words on the pages...

Those were the good old days...

Magic with the deck of 5,000

12:58 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

I think I control my dreams for the most part. They are usually good,,,but I can have the occasinal screaming i your sleep nightmare too. They say that your dreans are your subconcious acting out.......whats going oin in that head of yours, J.?

Maybe thats all BS too.....and you just need to get laid.
Yup..its all about sex with me, isnt it?? he he he

10:36 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

I agree with mooker, try to work on lucid dreaming.
Ive also found that alcohol reduces my dreams. Not that I am suggesting you get drunk every night... just if you want uninterrupted sleep.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Just when I think I don't got nothin to blog -you people feed me ideas! Cool Beans!
I LOVE my dreams. Only place where I'm getting that "Hot Monkey Sex" Burfica's been braggin' about. [part of me wants to be really PROUD of that & the other part wants ta knit me eyebrows together!] Do U know where this Ogre's Mum lives & if he's really dead? If he went on to hit the wrong woman, like Alekx, let's say - then I can almost guarantee U he's dead now. . . if so maybe U could drip some +Karma outta it by sending some 'thinking of U' note. Mother's day is coming up. Could be U have some little memory nugget tucked away that could help her get through it in style this year - something from when U thought he was cool. (Remind her that she loved her kid like there was no tomorrow. Doesn't every Ogre's Mum?)
A-HEM! DREAM. I resemble that remark!Leave me & my people go! Damn U! Just because we love the pretty colors, & we cherish the pretty pictures & delight upon the cool words -does NOT mean we're in with the GEEKS! *snif* (smiles!)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

I gotta go dump the banana peels outta my bed...

1:30 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

...and light a prayer candle to the dream goddess, before she takes me to her magic deck for a 5,ooo card floggin'...

1:34 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

You know I understand every word Dorko ever writes. You think she's funny here try being her roommate (yup she was my roommate for quite a long time. She thinks that vividly)
Aza, don't supress your dreams go with them. They are all part of something bigger. However trying having wet dreams about me kitten and burfica, those at least while messy will be much more fun
HA...I have the greatest ideas

4:31 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

I don’t know how to say about dreams, they are weird sometimes.

What would you think if I said, I dreamt calling Bill Gates "Daddy"?

I woke up the next morning sitting on my bed and asked myself, "Daddy"? What the hell the dream is trying to tell me?

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home