Thursday, April 28, 2005

It's just life

I so don't want to go to work today. If I didn't need the money I'd call out dead. Didn't sleep for sh*t last night. No dreams, just kept waking up. Finally got out of bed at 4:30 cause I got sick of lying there trying to fall asleep. I've got a 9 hour day ahead of me. Ug. Also realized I have 2 weddings comming up in may and I haven't bought a gift for either yet. Mothers day is coming too. To top it I owe another $25 for a bachlor party ticket. I can't go to the party but I still need to buy the ticket. My boss has given her 2 week notice. Things are going to get even more hectic at work when she's gone. Of my co-workers only 1 is actually competent. The others are either lazy are just plain stupid. I need to get the hell out of there. Still not sure about the phone # from the other day. I'm not sure it was her, and I'm not sure I want to know if it was her. I"m not ready to deal with all that crap right now. I miss her, but even I have to admit every time she comes back she destroys my life. I also need to get a hold of some of my friends. I haven't talked to mostly anyone for a bit now. Every ones too busy, including me. But I want to go see BM& Family, I need to call Kells' Bells', Boston, J$, Bro, BS, Midget, and Roe-Roe. So much to do, so little time and energy. I was going to post last night, but by the time I finished commenting on everyone's blog I was ready for bed. I've also got to figure out when I can afford an oil change. I've been so good with this car and I don't want to screw up now. Also trying to plan my vacation. But's thats a post in itself. Not even sure if I'm going to get to go. But I do know I need to get going to work. I so need to win the lotto soon. Peace.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Dream Screams...

YOU NEVER CALL ME ANYMORE!!!

Whats da matta?
You afraid my bioch wife is going to answer the phone? LOL
Anyway...
Your life has always been a battle.
I'm still waiting for you to say fuck it and just relax. In other words:

Do what you can and let the rest of it take a fukkin leap.

You think being married with 2 kids is the way I had my life planned out? HAHAHAHA

You can do it man...

Oh and by the way...

Get THE FUCK over her. I know you can. You have before. Besides, if I can get over YOU KNOW WHO without killing her, myself, or anyone else, You can as well. ;)

I love you

12:03 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Hrumph my name wasn't on the to call list.

That's it baby we are done no more blow jobs in the back room for you

~snif~

3:23 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

man I have to get the kiddo a couple birthday gifts, and I am blank. blank I tell you, I have no fricken idea what to get him.

*sigh*

I had more of a comment thought out and Alekx's tantrum about blow jobs just threw me all off. hehehehe

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

you do sound stressed. you need to quit that job. i can tell you don't even like it. so why do it? life is too short. waiting tables is probably better money and less hours. you already deal with the public. try them when their hungry!
don't go for the demon. you only love the sex. she's evil.
i wish you weren't so busy. don't you hate having to go to weddings and all that bullshit? i hope you can chill soon. roll a jay and relax...forget about this crazy life.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Ok. ONE more time. Somewhere "out there" is a drop dead gorgeous woman that's all alone because guys (like YOU) are scared to ask her out. YOU are in none too good of a mood... WHY NOT risk even more abuse, by going "out there" and asking as many drop dead gorgeous women as you can - if they'd like to "do" something with you? Even if they smack you clean into next Tuesday it'll be more of a pick-me-up than what I've seen you have in a while now, so... Won't hurt. Might help.
Good Luck & Cheerios2U!
PS: If they ask U what U do - tell them U R a "pearl diver" {smiles} You'll have their attention on "several" levels, with that one - TRUST ME

5:41 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

I'm sending you thoughts of an unexpected windfall of money! Don't stress about it and everything will work out, it always does.
Have some smiles, after you get some rest, bless your heart, I know you are tired.
hugs to ya

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home