Sunday, April 24, 2005

Shadows?

I have no proof.
It's just a number on the caller ID. No message. Just a number.
But It's a number that has never shown up before. It's a number that's from Hamden. I only know 2 people who live in Hamden. One is my dear Kells Bells. It's not her number.
It could just be a wrong number. Maybe someone trying to call from someone else's house.
I have no proof. Yet I stoped breathing for a moment when I saw it. Yet I looked it up on 411.com. Yet I have a bad feeling about it.
I have no proof.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger wwww Screams...

I think its from "Miss One" *LMAO*

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

is it the demon calling?

1:31 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Dude just call the number and ask who the hell it is. that would be something I would do. hehehehehee

Yeah I have no tact. Oh well.

Love ya aza

2:44 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

AZA you need me to bring the loaded weapons and the sexy thigh high holsters and come protect you????
That could be fun. We'd go off on a rainy night in search of this mysterious caller. They'd be physco murders that I'd have to leap in front of you guns blazing to keep you from being shot, I'd in turn end up injured and you'd have to sit by my hospital bed crying and beating yourself with a wet noodle until I either kicked the bucket or made a dramatic recovery only to find that you are in leauge with the murders and you shoot me full of sodium penathol.

I think my imagination has run away with me hasn't it.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

AZA... what "you do" to Alekx just tickles me pink.

I'm with Burfica.

Call the number... easiest thing in the world to fix if you find out that was a mistake, man - you just hang-up the phone! Hehehee...

6:33 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

I hate when that happens. Bad feeling? Maybe it is just a wrong number... I know - sometimes those wheels spin out of control and every scenario under the sun pops up. Silence it by calling that number from a pay phone. Unless they work for NBC and LAW and Order, there is no way that they are gonna trace it.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home