Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday's Random 10 (revenge of the 80's?)

Here we go with another list for this Friday, and for some reason my comp decided to throw in a high # of 80's songs this week. Wierd:

1. Shadows of the Night- Pat Benetar
2. For Whom the Bell Tolls- Metallica
3. American Band- Grand Funk Railroad
4. Us and Them- Pink Floyd
5. Let it Be- Beatles
6. Let's Go All the Way- Sly Fox
7. Tusk- Fleetwood Mac
8. Video killed the Radio Star- Buggles
9. Skating Away on the Thin Ice of a New Day- Jethro Tull
10. Counting the Days- Goldfinger

and my extra 2 (maybe I should just make it friday random 12?)
1.Alice's Reastaurant- Arlo Guthrie
2.Night Train- Gun's and Roses

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Aza, NICE Random AGAIN!!! I'm lovin' those tunes.

It’s the only reason to come to work on Friday. Friday Random 10 -Creepy Edition!


1. With Strength I Burn by Emperor

2. Flux/Mental Maelstrom by Mortiis

3. Thorns of Crimson Death by Dissection

4. Shadowchild by Soilwork

5. Gothic Romance (Red Roses for the Devil’s Whore) by Cradle of Filth

6. Follow Your Heart by Triumph

7. Baptized in Fire and Ice by Bathory

8. Lady of Winter by Crimson Glory

9. London by Queensryche

10. I Won’t See You Tonight by Avenged Sevenfold

Bonus Tracks

Casting Shade by Shadows Fall

Stargazer by Rainbow

Screaming in the Night by Krokus AGGHHHHH I know I know)

10:40 AM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Ok my turn!!!
(Nice choices Creep)
Mine are a bit strange this week but since my music tastes encompass the world, what did you expect?
So on that note lets start with:

1) Summertime - Will Smith

2) Candle on the Water - Helen Reddy (Disney's Pete's Dragon soundtrack)

3) You Could Be Mine - Guns & Roses

4) Nowhere Man - The Beatles

5) Ghost Radio - The Brian Setzer Orchestra

6) King of the Mountain - KISS

7) Swingtown - Steve Miller Band

8) Jackknife Johnny - Alice Cooper

9) Don't You Ever Leave Me - Hanoi Rocks

10) Spit It Out - Whitesnake

And the bonus tracks (LOL)

Spend This Night With Me - Val Kilmer (Top Secret soundtrack)

Maggie May - Rod Stewart

Prince Charming - Adam & the Ants

Balls to the Wall - Accept

ok ok enough STOP!!!!!
Whew...

This is a first... Someone else has a Queensryche song on their list and I don't LOL

PS Krokus kicks ass :)

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Az: My 2 Stevie recommendations: "Maybe Your Baby" and "Joy Inside my Tears"

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home