Monday, April 11, 2005

Losers with a blog

Acts 17:30-31 said...
God has appointed a day in which he will judge the world through His son, whom he has given proof of by raising Him from the dead. You are dead already. Say what you will, but you know it.http://watchpeopledying.blogspot.com/

This was left as a comment on my last post. I personally find it quite funny. Several times now I have seen losers who are desperate for attention try leaving contriversial comments on others blogs in order to try to get people to go to their blogs. Instead of actually trying to intelligently comment and try and start a rapore, they instead just leave dumb and often pointless stuff, cluttering up others blogs with thier narrow minded crap. I find it sad. Poor Burfica had to deal with one of these idiots not too long ago. These folks need to find help, like professional type help. They obviously have no idea how to interact with others and must have some serious personal issues if this is the only way they can think of to get attention.

Well Acts, if I'm dead already, yet I'm still walking around, they that would mean I've come back from the dead and am the Son your refering to. You are one of those pathetic people who try and use the bible to your own sick twisted advatage. I do not fully believe in a diety, but due to having grown up with a born again christian as a dad I do know a bit of the bible. Jesus's message was one of love and unity. He wasn't judgement but redemtion, thats why he died for others sins. Love thy Neighbor? Sound familiar? Of course not. Your too busy sprouting off about how your one of the chosen ones. I may not like Jahova witnesses, but I've always admited they at least are using thier faith to try and save others, even if they are misguided they at least mean well. Morons like you just want to sit around and pat yourselves on the back for being holier than others and how your going to heaven because your so pure. You'd better hope that the Bible has it wrong, cause if not I'll be sitting right beside you in the flames. It would definatly make the time there more enjoyable being able to laugh at you through eternity. It's the same crap idea that the KKK and all those lovely Terrorist use when they call themselves the chosen of God and justify their stupid treatment of others. My advice is stop wasting time commenting on others blogs, or for that matter even writing one yourself. You need to go take a long hard look in the mirror and do something about the loser you are.

Hope everyones doing good and having a good week so far. Peace.

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

"You'd better hope that the Bible has it wrong, cause if not I'll be sitting right beside you in the flames"

Damn, I ...love you!
Seriously, everything you said here mirrors what I believe as well.
A rant worth ranting and reading!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

AZA baby I think you look pretty damn hot for a dead guy.
Hmmmmmm Necrophilia whoooooo hooo that's on my list of gotta try things to do now.

Sorry just trying to make you smile. I didn't feel like that a*hole Acts was worth commenting to.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

where did that come from anyway? how odd.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

You go Az....
I believe in one God (however it ends up to be, I dont' think it really matters) saves us all.
He didn't make us, just to send us to eternal hell, that's not even an eye for an eye or any sin we commit. I always tell my husband who is a fundamentalist (and here I'm this peace love and joy spiritual hippie chick) that his beliefs should make him feel better, be a better person, not think he IS better than others. So many christians use their beliefs just for their 'in' to go to heaven and then they can judge others - so against the teachings of jesus. Good for you, you said it all! That dude should read 'why god will save every person' by phillip gulley a christian minister.

6:47 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

What a total freak...I had at least three of these commenting on my blog as well, and looking for advertising space on mine! Excellent editorial, Az!!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Well said, Az! And everyone else too! Being able to come together in this electronic medium, to speak our minds, and to get support from people who don't necessarily see eye to eye with us on every issue - that's what this is all about!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I think we should try to be the best people we can be. That's what I think. And that we should not judge. I consider myself a christian. More from my actions then from going to church and pretending. But even though I am I also have family and friends that are gay, and some friends that are wiccan, some that are mormon, some that are witnesses. And some that are muslim, and Budists. I love them all, and I would never diss on their beliefs, and they support mine. That's what being friends, and good people is all about.

Love ya AZA

8:46 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

I had a face to face conversation with Jesus once.

It was short,
sweet,
very simple
-[had to be - consider his audience! Hehehee.]-
and full of promise!

I love that guy!

Maybe someday I'll blog about it...(ON MY OWN GOD FORSAKEN BLOG FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD. I might also dust off that story about the holyroller grunt who come prancing up to "save" me because I'd just shamelessly climbed off the back of a vintage full dress shovel head Harley after a hell-bound, heavily medicated and blissfully sexed up, rockn'&rolln', weekend. Free will? Miss spent youth? Oh, baby. 2daMax!) but I digress, I'm reluctant to bare testimony on your blog, Aza, out of a profound respect for you. It is a rightful thing that you assert claim & privlege of worship [OR NOT!!!] according to the dictates of your own conscience. Would be grand, (no?) to allow all children of men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.

And to Alekx: Hey! Remember your flippers when you do the deed and take some pictures to post, 'K? :D

And finally to ACTS 17:30... Wink, wink, nudge, nudge back @ choo! (I looked up the scripture Hehehee.)

Lord, I'd like to apologize for all my ignorance, everywhere. Amen.

10:49 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

I've left this comment twice today on 2 different blogs:

It's very sad when people forget to read huge chunks of their own damn holy books.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Tiamat Screams...

I agree with Ari. Good post, Az. :)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home