Friday, May 20, 2005

Today

Sorry I haven't been on, busy week. Very topsey turvey.
I have my cousin's wedding tomarrow. It's funny, I still think of her as the little girl who I used to give piggy back rides to and here she is getting married. Wierd.
Work sucked.
Found out Isis's Mom passed away today. Feel bad and wish I could do something to help her. My heart is with her and her family (especially my Ant).
Also found that my ex-co-worker Debs may have breast cancer. So Sucks bad. But she's a strong woman and she'll pull through fine.
Got to see BM+Hottie+LittleC yesterday. LittleC was sick, which sucked, but it was great seeing them. I so love them. We had indian food. I so love garlic nan bread too.
Will try and get back on soon to post and comment. I miss you all.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

are you sleeping well? i know you will be there for all those people that need you- you seem good with handling difficult situations.
i was supposed to have indian today. i'll have to try the garlic naan next time. i always get plain. have fun at the wedding. i hope they have an open bar and tasty food.

11:53 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Yeah!!!!!!!! Man garlic nan is the bomb digity yo!!! I could eat that stuff every day of my sickly existence!!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I've never had indian food, or know what garlic nan is. Sounds like I'm missing out though.

I'm sorry about the struggles Aza this 2005 has sucked for so many people. You are thought about and loved hun.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hope you're back soon - we miss you! I need to try Indian food, I think...

2:55 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Hey baby..I'm back so I hope that makes you day just a tad bit less sucky...

Prayers to your friends.

Hugs

12:02 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

Hi A!!!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Still busy?

I prefer Chinese than Indian food. When I said Chinese, I referred to the authentic Chinese food, something pretty much hard to find in USA including in china towns.

If you have been in Asia countries especially Hong Kong and Beijing, you will understand what I mean.

Indian food that I crazy the most is “Mutton Beryani” – mutton mixed with rice + some unknown ingredients. I don’t know whether you have it there.

LOL, anyway Im a “rice” man, I don’t really crave for Nan or any kind of breads.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

hey az. that wasn't a pic of me on my blog. i found that on the internet. sorry. i still don't want to unveil the mystery mook. but the name is true. how have you been? i keep checking on you everyday to no avail. i'm worried about you.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home