Thursday, May 12, 2005

Friday Random 10

Ok, here's my list for the week:

1. My Name Is Mud- Primus
2. Going To California- Led Zepplin
3. Don't Worry About A Thing- SheDaisie
4. Strawberry Fields Forever- Beatles
5. Since You've Been Gone- Wierd Al
6. Always Something There To remind Me- Naked Eyes
7. Slow Chemical- Finger Eleven
8. Me And Bobby McGee- Janis Joplin
9. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road- Elton John
10. Heaven Can Wait- Meatloaf

and as always my extra 2:
1. My Way- Sid Vicious
2. Canada Is Really Big- Arrogant Worms

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

This is definitely the Flashback Edition...sadly it's Satan Free.


1. All Around the World by Lisa Stansfield (Affection)

2. I’d Die Without You by PM Dawn (Bliss Album)

3. Running by Information Society (Information Society)

4. There’s No Reason To Cry by Judy Torres (Best of Judy Torres)

5. Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode (Violator)

6. Because of You by Cover Girls (Greatest Hits)

7. Sign Your Name Across My Heart by Terence Trent D-Arby (Introducing the Hardline…)

8. If God Will Send Me His Angels by U2 (Pop)

9. Fastlove by George Michael (Older)

10. Steal Away by Mary J. Blige (No More Drama)

Bonus Three

1. Mercy Mercy Me by Marvin Gaye (What’s Going On)

2. The Unforgettable Fire by U2 (The Unforgettable Fire)

3. Thinking of Your by Lenny Kravitz (5)

11:32 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

1. Women Should be Wilder – Texas Terri and the Stiff Ones
2. I Hadn’t Anyone Till You – Mose Alison
3. Devil Song – Beth Orton
4. No Glove No Love – M.O.D.
5. Coup d’Etat – Refused
6. The Cactus Were Your Heart Should Be – Magnetic Fields
7. Terrible Lie – NIN
8. Meantime – The Futureheads
9. Never Talking to You Again – Husker Du
10. Captor of Sin – Slayer
11. Sunset – McCoy Tyner
12. When The Sun Hits – Slowdive
13. Where’s Jerry Lewis – The Frogs

1:42 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Wow Creep... Your comp was certainly spewing out some strange notes today...
I do like how you included the album name so if someone wanted to hear the song they would have an easier time finding it...
If you don't mind I'll plagerize that idea :D
And awaaaaaaay we go--

1) Never - Heart (Heart)

2) Two of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House - Garth Brooks (No Fences)

3) Let Me Go, Rock & Roll - KISS (Hotter Than Hell)

4) Blue For You - Widowmaker* (Blood & Bullets)

5) The Business of Love - Domino (The Mask Soundtrack)

6) The World Needs Guts - Alice Cooper (Constrictor)

7) At a Medium Pace - Adam Sandler (They're All Gonna Laugh at You)

8) Halloween - King Diamond (The Dark Sides)

9) Move It On Over - George Thorogood (The Baddest of George Thorogood & the Destroyers)

10) St. Patrick's - Savatage (Streets: A Rock Opera)

Bonus Tracks:

11) Mr. Blue Sky - E.L.O. (Light Years: The Very Best of the Electric Light Orchestra)

12) Mighty Little Man - Steve Burns** (Songs for Dustmites)

13) All My Tomorrows - Frank Sinatra (Sinatra 80th: All the Best)

* = Widowmaker was Dee Snider's first attempt to put together a band after the break-up of Twisted Sister.

** = Steve Burns is the former actor "STEVE" who worked with an animated blue dog and many others. Yes he was on Blue's Clues, the childrens show, for many years. Turns out he is quite a talented musician and works and plays with The Flaming Lips quite a bit...

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

here's my top 10 for friday:

1. spirits in the material world- the police
2. keep it greasey- frank zappa
3. orange country lumber truck pt.2 - frank zappa and the mothers
4. down by the river- neil young
5. time will tell- bob marley and the wailers
6. sam with the showing scalp flat top- captain beefheart and frank zappa
7. tragedy- jerry garcia
8. country girl- crosby, stills, nash, and young
9. hello carol- the gladiators
10. i'm a road runner- jerry garcia
bonus
11.pigs(three different ones)- pink floyd
12. into you- funkadelic

5:12 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Dream,

Yes steal away!! However, it's all about you and King Diamond. Funny on my way home I was listening to the old Mercyful Fate classic, "Don't Break the Oath" CD. I just laugh everytime I hear King Diamond say "I will kiss the goat" in that song The Oath LOL, and then Widowmaker!! Too bad they didn't go far...at least he's doing House of Hair and spinning the 80's metal HELL YEAH.

I love E.L.O. Do you like Emerson Lake and Palmer, Yes, Marillion, Rush (LOVE) - all those progressive rock bands?

For this week's selection, these wierd things creeped out. I can't explain it - no sign of Satan or a Queensryche song. The previous week's random 10 for me was killer!!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Creep,

"I love E.L.O. Do you like Emerson Lake and Palmer, Yes, Marillion, Rush (LOVE) - all those progressive rock bands?"

Not really... Yes (no punintended) & No... Rush I used to like until I was asked to cover a bunch of their tunes in an old bar band I was in. Trying to vocalize G.Lee turned me off of their music overnight.

Weird shit really gets me now... The opening dance tune of Final Fantasy X-2 I like. Mostly because Chunk (my 3yo daughter) loves it and I had to continually reset the game to play it for her until I finally found it on line.

Steve Burns (the Blue's Clues guy) absolutely floored me. I watched this guy for COUNTLESS hours, entertain my kids, then by chance I found his website and CD. You find talent in the least likely of places.

Have you heard of BLAZED?
Believe it or not its Dee Snider's oldest sons band and they have a few songs that are incredible.
You can listen to a couple of them (Rockstar! and Punk You) at DeeSnider.com...

Latah!

6:18 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Not only is that song cool but Final Fantasy X-2 is baddass. I'm going to check out Blazed - I have heard of them but not heard their tunes. I can see why you would be turned off to Rush by having to sing like Geddy Lee. I find his voice acquired taste and not easy to duplicate. It's annoying and great at the same time. Steve Burns is cool!!! I like your blog BTW!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home