Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Argh!

I'm getting so damn annoyed at work. The idiots I work with make it feel like I'm babysitting. Everything they touch they break, or they hide stuff so you can't find it, or they color things in with permanent marker, or they tape stuff up. These people are in thier 20's and act like they're about 5. One of these days I'm gonna just start freaking out and beat the holy shit out of them! I so can't wait to get a new job.

14 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

yep. i think i've been there. or maybe i am one of those annoying people. i hope not. one quote comes to mind,
"do you think that my pants are too tight,
do you think that i'm creepy?
we are the other people, we are other people,
you're the other people too!"
what do i know? i am annoying to myself.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

that was frank zappa by the way. i hope the annoying ones don't follow you to your new job. where would you like to go next?

1:36 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I'm sorry Aza... Stupid people can really piss ya off sometimes. but they just keep on breeding, dammit.

2:17 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I am definitely one of those stupid annoying people at work. You would have killed me if you had to work with me. We are better off friends then co-workers!! I am happy we me on the other side!!!

4:21 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

Hmm. You could keep a list of all the annoying things they do throughout one day, even the times when they did them, then write them a really professional sounding letter of complaint. You could even make it look like a citation of some sort. It could be a half-joke, you know? but still get the point across...

4:25 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Who's the boss? Mention the "tomfoolery" in the same sentence as "efficiencies" and see what happens... Or, hey it's summertime! See if the local pool or your neighborhood BaskinRobbins needs a helping hand...

7:37 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Since they like to draw and tape things...just duct tape em all to the wall and then take perm marker and make disgusting photos on their private parts.

12:08 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I'm so with you on this!!! I hate my job with a passion...

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Should've taken me up on the assistant Mgr position Aza.....$11.50/hr isn't bad....

Filled now tho...

Oh well, Still love ya brother..

10:26 AM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

You want to come work with me? I take care of kids and the pay is shitty LOL

Send me an email bud I forgot yours and can't find it...

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Well, you know how I feel about my current job, lol. But I have finally found a way out, so I know you will too. Keep the faith until then!

2:36 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Maybe you should just start passing out coloring books and crayons. Kids who are busy don't misbehave as much.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Meadow Screams...

Oh, man, if I haven't felt like that a million times. I hate it for you.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
It to funny, sorry I shouldn't laugh but I know how much you love kids. So what happened to all those stories you have told me about scaring kids, why don't you try that, it might work. If they act like kids they are probably even easier to scare and your good at it.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home