Saturday, June 04, 2005

Electric Mouse in my Pocket (memories and stuff)

Ok, quick explination of names since this story involves some people who I've never mentioned before and they might be in some of my other stories later on:

Jiggly: A incredibly beautiful, sweet, and sexy young lady. I've worked with her at 2 differant jobs and we still drop by to say hiat each others job now and then.
Scumman: My ex boss who was just simply a scumbag. Not bad as a friend unless he could get something by stabbing you in the back.
BaldGod: A sarcastic egotistical bundle of fun. Great to hang with, and ticklish too.
KingNerd: Ok, take a white man afro, add thick a** glasses, cardigan sweaters with Doctor Who patterns, an intense love for Power Rangers and Pokeman, a high pitched voice, and the biggest schnoze I've ever seen. Not a bad guy, but any nerd he pased got on thier knees and bowed to him.
BlondeHo: A slut with no morals. She used her body to try and make people not realize what a bitch she was.

Ok. So this group, along with Midget and myself, were all hanging at Scummans house. We did this often back then. We were all watching TV and one of those pokeman commercials came on. Of course it featured prominantly that yellow rat thing. Jiggly and BaldGod were on the couch opposite the tv, I was kitty corner to it in a chair, Scumman was in another chair next to the couch, BlondeHo was sittin in the loveseat, Midget was standing with KingNerd just off to the back of Scummans chair.
So Jiggly says "I don't understand that stuff. What is that yellow thing supposed to be?"

Well King Nerd steps over so that he's in front of her, crotch at eye level. He goes "It's an electric mouse called pikachu. I've got one in my pocket, wanna see?"
Now Midget and I both know that he keeps a little plastic pokeman on his keychain, but apparently no one else did. Time froze as everyone else in the room got the wrong impression. As KingNerd proceeded to reach into his pocket, inadvertantly almost pushing the front of his pants into her face, Jiggly got a look of horror on her face. Scumman launches himself off his chair screaming NO, long and drawn out. BaldGod covers his eyes saying "Oh God' and BlondeHo almost climbs over the edge of the loveseat to get away. Now, Scumman's leap falls short as he hits the floor almost face first, as KingNerd whips his keys out and shoves this plastic keychain to Jiggly.
Midget and I are laughing our a**es off as everyone calms down. To this day when I see her I can still make Jiggly shudder by simply asking if she has an electric mouse in her pocket.

So yeah, this one was shorter than I figured, but sometimes life's like that. The funniest sh*t happens so fast.

9 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Dorko Screams...

LOL! Glad to see hi-jinx, mayhem, and general 'foolery' are alive & well... big smiles!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

hehe..that shit was funny....
I miss Jiggly...
Aptly named too....

Oh, and dont forget to send my royalty check whenever you post a story with me in it.


I mean it.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Priceless! Just what I need on this night of insomnia! Character descriptions are awesome, btw.

2:27 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

LMAO, A!

That those characters would make a great soap opera.!!

Electric Mouse would also be a great name for a band..tell BM..lol

9:15 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I like it Kitten!!! Good ear!! : ) or eyes!!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

that is so fricken funny

3:19 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

OMG! LMAO This is a great story :D

It makes me think of one I'd like to post. :)

10:43 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Love your cast of characters! BTW YOU ARE LINKED!!!

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
That is a lol story, and I can picture it so well. You have so many good stories.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home