Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hot

I hate being hot. I hate sweating (except if I earned it.) So I wasn't in the best of moods when I got to work to find that my idiot collegues broke our AC. The store was about 80 degrees and I had sweat dripping down my back. It sucked. I spent the day being cranky and aggitated. Blew up at my co-workers twice (they deserved it because they act like little kids most of the time, but usually I just ignore their stupidity). Bitched out our company maintinace department and also my district manager, who's coming tomarrow to try and get eveything fixed. Now I am so looking forward to just going up to my air cinditioned room and lying there, even if I can't sleep. I feel sticky, and I hate it. Wish I could go somewhere where it was about 70-75 degrees everday. I can deal with cold but don't like snow, and (as already mentioned) I hate heat. UG.

I did get to see my Roe-Roe yesterday, which was nice. She's going in for surgery on the 20th, I wish her well. I'm also seeing Babushka tom night and BM&Family on Thursday. I so need a bad horror movie night. we need to find something with lots of blood, boobies, and gore. Now off to cool.....

9 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I am a whack jog. I love the heat. I find pleasure in running in 90 degree heat. Then again if I am in a room sitting still and I am sweating like a pig, that can get pretty annoying! See you Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Death Thursday!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I hope they got the air fixed! I hate being stuck in a place that's all stuffy and hot.

I get to visit UConn soon!

11:30 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Az, I saw a crap B-movie over the weekend. Let me get the name of it quickly and write back with some other suggestions. This movie was about kids on vaca who run into inbred rednecks in the mountains. Total crap. Of course I loved it.

2:28 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Azathoth, it's called Wrong Turn. Total crap. Hope you like. Then there are all the George Romero classics...

3:02 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

Ew. I sympathize.
My hatred for sweat detracts from most cardiovascular exercise, except swimming. Do you like swimming?

6:50 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I'm having a hard time getting used to this humidity. ugggghhhhh

Whatever you do don't rent Darkness. total suck ass movie. LOL

5:37 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

Oh there is nothing I hate more than really sticky humid weather!! and the type where you are confined in an open space with no ac!!! AAA! That is so yucky - like being stuck inside a hot sneaker!

1:17 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

Word. Sweating sucks.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
That just sucks! Although I was happy to hear AC has since been fixed. As you know I don't like the heat either, like today it was nice and cool and I loved it, everyone else were complaining that they were cold.

If you need some babysiting tips though let me know, I have many.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home