Friday, June 17, 2005

Tagged by SunGrooveTheory

TAG

1. The total number of DVDs, videos, and films I own: All told about 200 or so between DVD and VHS.
2.The last film I bought: What Lies Beneath
3.The last film I watched: Skinned Deep
4. My favourite five films of all time, ever: Princess Bride, Star Wars: A New Hope, Jaws, Snatch, Shawn Of The Dead.
5. Tag three people and have them blog this. The Creeping Unknown, Gama, BM

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

1. The total number of DVDs, videos, and films I own: 400 or more
2.The last film I bought: Slacker on DVD (Criterion Collection)
3.The last film I watched: The Machinist
4. My favorite five films of all time, ever: A Clockwork Orange, Harold and Maude, Buffalo 66,
American Movie, Man Bites Dog.

8:09 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

Ooo, yeah, gosh, that what lies beneath was a really, really scary movie, wasn't it? ::shudders!!::
Hey, have you seen that Rob Zombie movie, House of a Thousand Corpses? If so, what did you think of it? I saw it this weekend, it did an alright job of chilling my bones, but I really didn't think it was the scariest ever...

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Very good picks! Funny I thought there would have been more than that...it must be the way it looks. I haven't seen snatch in a long time, maybe will watch it one of these days.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home