Friday, June 10, 2005

Quick note

Just wanted to say that my Random 10 list is being moved over to my other blog (which is also a group blog) at http://clusterfawk.blogspot.com/ just for the hell of it. Go if your interested, stay if your not. Just figured I'd move it there because I felt like it.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

ok! See you there!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

your stuck with me hun LOL

2:53 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

*slams door*
*races over to beat BM and Burf..*
*Nyah Nyah Na Nyah Nayh*

6:53 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom Screams...

Chaotic.

8:24 AM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

I love you! I felt a need for a random outpouring of affection. Well, as much as one can 'outpour' on the internet, anyhow. Sooo... Love you love you love you I want a hug!!!!! Therefore: what is your work schedule for Monday and Tuesday? Mr.M & I will be out & about both days, we'd love to catch you getting out of work and go grab a bite to eat... I miss you!!! Send me an email or call me anytime today or tomorrow or anytime... And remember, if you get my v.m. LEAVE a MESSAGE with a PHONE # that I can CALL YOU BACK at!!

Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

9:00 AM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

Awwwwwwwww

that was a pretty random but so cute and sweet comment!~! I had to go check out her blog for that :)

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Good picks, but you have always had a good taste for music.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home