Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Pappy Day

Just wanted to wish all the fathers out there a great "Your Sperm Works' Day. Especially to BM, who's an incredible father. It's always great watching him do the papa thing with Little C. Then there is the Great and Powerful UG. While I never really got the privalage to see him with his kids I'm sure there's no one else who can corupt a childs mind quite like him. Also a special one to Gigantor who I'm sure misses his wife as much as she misses him. It's kind of funny, I know lots of people but most of my close fiends are women, so I only know a few pops who I can say Happy Dads Day to. But to those I do know- HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Cheers!! Thanx for that!!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

happy fathers day! sorry i am behind darling!

11:11 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

LMAO your sperm works day, havent heard that one before...

Mom

10:34 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

LMAO.....how sweet to think of gigantor..your a doll, A. happy "some day youll be a great dad" day!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

You father a lot of people too, you are a real nurturing person,, so happy day to you also!! even though it's now tuesday, ha!

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Your Sperm Works Day... ROFL!

That's great!

11:58 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

I wish if my sons could pronounce "Happy Father's day" to me in human language.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home