Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Me, Myself, and My memories

One of my e-mail friends who read this blog recently asked me why I don't tell more about myself on it. Personally I always thought I told too much about myelf here and was probably boring the holy hell out of everyone, but I've decided ot take his words to heart and spend some time here telling stories from my past. It will be kind of an ongoing type thing, something I'll do when I haven't anything better to write about. Some of these will be funny stories, some sweet ones, a few horror ones, and some sexual/perverted ones (we're mostly adults here, and I will start any explicit ones with an 18 or over warning. After that it's up to you if you want to read them). I do this more for my amusement than anything else, after all it is my blog. I will not tell any about my bedroom life with my currant lady, Babushka. This is mostly out of respect, and partly because I don't want to inadvertantly piss her off and have her freeze me out of the bedroom. She has a good sense of humor but why take the chance? But everything else is fair game, although if there is a story about you (any of my friends/family who read this) and you don't want it on tell me and I'll remove it.
But before I start maybe we should take a quick look at who I am. Here goes some random things about me:
I'm 32 years old, born the day after Leprechan day 1973.
I stand 6'4" amd weigh in at 320lbs, which is the most I've ever weighed in my life (not a good thing). At one point it was more muscle than fat, but lack of exercise and damaged body parts have changed that (yeah, and some laziness too).
I have short (Unfortunatly) light brown hair, a beard and mustache, and Blue eyes that all my girlfriends have agreed are my best feature.
I smile alot and have a very good sense of humor, even if a little on the bizarre side.
I am very loyal to those I care about.
I'm mostly easy to get along with and am very patient. It takes a lot to get me angry, with the exception of men hitting women (a fact that has lead to some run-ins with the police).
I love to read (although I am particular about who I read).
I collect comics (since 1985), nick-nacks, and non-sport cards.
I love taking photos.
I am a boob man, no size too big.
I've been told I give really good hugs.
I'm often the one people turn to why they need a sholder to cry on. Or to help them move. Or for money.
I don't take my life too serious.
I watch wrestling, not something I'm proud of but I'm being honest.
I don't like to lie and try not to do it if I can help it, nor do I play games with people. If there's a game in play, I'll just walk away.
I hate dogs, I won't be mean to them-I just don't like them. I don't believe in cruilty to animals or to people for that matter.
I grew up playing Dungeons&Dragons, writing stories and drawing.
I hate working, but do so anyways.
I am sentimental and also very stubborn.
I don't like confrontations, but have never backdown from one.
I don't sleep good, insomnia is an old friend of mine. I'll get into this more at some point.
I have 3 scars I know about, have only broken 2 bones, have half a tooth broken(back molar), and have a crack in my skull (please keep the jokes to a minimum).
Lost my virginity at 21, although I had done things other than intercourse earlier.
I've had 4 baby scares in my life, which is funny becasue I've never wanted kids, although if it had happened I wouldn't have run from it either.
I love giving gifts.
I had dual citizenship (Canadian and American) till I was 18, then I choose to be just American. While I am proud of my Canadian heratige, I love where I live and wouldn't leave despite not always agreeing with the government.
I have 2 natural sisters ( a great one and an evil one). I also have 2 other people I call family even though we're not blood related, my Little Sis and my Bro.

Well thats enough for now. Maybe tom. I'll start with some of my stories. I need sleep now, I hate working mornings.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

I like you.

1:25 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I think you are wonderful...

1:32 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Hey nice to meet you!!!

2:01 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Hey nice to meet you!!!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

sound pretty normal to me. not bad. here are some questions for you (totally random in nature):

liquid or powder laundry soap?
p b & j or grilled cheese?
mtv or vh1?
flinstones or the smurfs?
boxers or briefs?

the mook

4:36 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Mooker, here's your answers:

1. Liquid
2. Grilled Cheese (Love P.B. but not J)
3. Neither play music anymore so whats the point?
4. Scooby Doo
5. Briefs (Some of us need the support.)

Sungroovetheory, Welcome! Alwasy nice to have another eader.

TCU, glad to hear it. Your wonderful too.

BM: Um... I think you told me that 12 years ago when we met in collage.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Love the autobiographical pieces on blogs.
Looking forward to your take on your life stories.
Dig the low-down you dished here on YOU.
This is your on line journal after all, I think having YOU all over it is only fitting, and who can tell now, what you'll discover about yourself right along with the rest of us!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home