Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Brain Freeze

It's funny, I can't think of anything to blog about right now. I wanted to post something, but not a single thing is popping in to my head for a new post. Hmmm...
Maybe I'll try again later.

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger V Screams...

Well you could blog about the Drive-By Truckers song, "Wednesday" because it's Wednesday and this is the first time I've ever heard it. It rocks. I like it.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

hmmmm...the problem must be going around, aza!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

yeah I just posted for the first time since Friday. Not for lack of wanting too. But for lack of saying anything other than ba ba ba ba ba ba bab ab abababababab

1:22 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

I find that if I dont have anything to say, I just make up stuff...my made up life is WAY better than my regular life anyhow......you should tell us about the time you met the queen of england....

mom

1:38 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

:) Seen you pop on IM then disappear so came to say hi :)

3:59 AM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

So was that a post about nothing Jerry?? ;)

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

life must be going smoothly since you have nothing to say. i get that way sometimes. why don't you blog to us about what you had for dinner tonight? or what did you watch on tv?

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

howsabout my stag tomorrow night? You can talk about that....


:-)

1:28 AM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

Actually, that's pretty good.
I've gone to sites where at first it din't show, but after a while of reading, you could tell it was going nowhere.
Slow.

Like painting pictures, sometimes the blank canvas just stares back atcha, glaring/chiding. "paint me, you fool!"
But, screw that. Canvases are too expensive fer just "scribbling" on.

I gotta have an idea, or I'll just go fix the house some, and boy! That job NEVER seems t'end! And, unfortunately, there's never a shortagew of ideas to fix, either.

3:51 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

You could talk about dogs, or cats, and how one is cool and one sucks. Or, the opposite of that.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home