Wednesday, May 17, 2006

RIP Maureen Gilchrist

Going to Canada for my Aunts Funeral. Will post again when I get back sometime next week.
Peace.

15 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Sorry for your loss, man...

7:42 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

sorry brother mang!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I'm so sorry Aza, and we will be here waiting.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

sorry, aza, we will be here for you

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Love ya dude. Please take care of yourself, and call when you get back.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Sorry to here about that. Feel free to email to talk when you get back.

8:52 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

I’m sorry for your loss, man. This year has been very weird in my adult life. Before December 2005, my cousins and I used to say that we are all fortunate enough not to have death in our family for so many years. (the last time was too long ago, I was still in the elementary school)

But..
December 2005 – My grandmom passed away
April 2006 – My uncle, age 45, a doctor passed away. Truly shocking!
May 2006 (last week) – My other uncle, age 60 passed away.

Now.. my cousins and I cant stop thinking, who will be next! This is truly a hard year for all of us.

10:12 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Sorry for you loss :(

Hugs!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Sorry for another loss in your life Az. I'll be here when you get back, pop on messenger and talk!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Sorry for your loss brutha...

9:43 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

Very sorry to hear it. Thoughts and prayers go with you.

12:40 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

OK, well, ya know we all care fer ya, but, did ya know this?
That "dancin' on another's grave" was a good thing.
The gig was easy, ya buried yer loved one, but, t'keep bad people from digging up the remains and stealin from the body (rings, things, teeth, whatever) one would "dance" on the grave as it was being filled in so to help compact it so that when ya get t'the last layer, ya just dust it off, put a "secret" stone in place so ya can get back to it, and voill'a.
I reckon that might be a bit dark fer most, but you strike me (maybe, if ya din't like it...) as someone who might actually wonder about it, sometimes.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

I'm thinking about your through this time of trials. I know you have a strength that sustains you and those around you.
Take care sweet one.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Still thinking about you, Az, and hoping you're doing well. Miss you!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i'm so sorry. i hope you enjoy canada though. always wanted to visit there.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home