Sunday, May 28, 2006

Tag, I'm back

I was trying to think of a first return post after my l,ittle break when low and behold I got Tagged by the Lone Rangers. Thanks for the idea Lone!


I SAID: I'd do this tag but it's proving harder than I thought
I WANT: This year to get over with so I can start fresh
I WISH: Just one day where everyone had a good day
I HATE: Large crowds
I MISS: All of those friends and family who are out of my life.
I HEAR: All the voices in my head laughing at me
I WONDER: who wrote the book of love
I REGRET: Too many things to recount here
I AM NOT: as young as I used to be
I DANCE: Slow dances at wedding only. Or Mosh pits.
I SING: Every chance I get, not particularily good but definatly willing!
I CRY: Only when I'm done seeing to anyone else crying
I AM NOT ALWAYS: As Happy as I try to seem around people
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: not much unfortunatly. My left hand has an IQ of -6
I WRITE: Not as much as I used to
I CONFUSE: easily
I NEED: Some really good crazy monkey sex soon
I SHOULD: Lose some wieght
I START: Far too many things at the same time
I FINISH: Books far too fast

I'm not going to tag anyone, if you want to do it then do it. Hope everyones doi9ng good and I'll try commenting today on as many blogs as I can. Peace.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Dream Screams...

Welcome back sweetie...

If I haven't responded to any emails its because the cable company closed my account after we moved so I had to make a new one...

EmpireD@maine.rr.com

10:12 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

That was groovy.
I take forever w/ books - you are fortunate to do that.
I hope you get some sex soon too, everyone should be getting some of that!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

" CRY: Only when I'm done seeing to anyone else crying" - You are one of the best people I know, Az. =o) I will take the challenge, although it will be hard to say anything comparable to your answers here.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

=)
Love the list...
Bet your left hand knows what to do in a pinch.
Ha-ha! ;)

1:13 AM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

Yeah Great Job with the tag Aza :P I had to come see what you did bc I'm getting ready to do mine. ... Hehheh is that cheating? ;)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home