Friday, April 28, 2006

Useless facts about Myself

I'm 6'4"
I love to read, although I'm particular about what I'll read
I drive a 2003 Hundai Elantra
I've paid $11,779.04 on my car so far
I dislike dogs
I've owned 6 cats in my life
I've had to take 4 of them to the vets to be put to sleep
I do not currently own any pets
The longest I've dated someone without interruption is 2 1/2 years
The shortest I've dated someone is 3 weeks
I have blue eyes that change hue depending on my moods
My oldest friendship is 29 years
I'm a packrat
I currently have $23.75 in my bank account
I've held 10 jobs in my lifetime
I've been to more funerals than weddings
I've been in 3 wedding party's
I'll be in another later this year
I've never been in a limo
I've seen Rocky Horror Picture Show live on 6 occasions
I've known 3 people who acted in the live Rocky Horror Picture Show
I've been to 4 Broadway Plays
I've seen the Beach Boys in concert 4 times
I have lifted the backend of a car off the ground three times in my life
I was diagnosed with an ulcer at 18
Due to symptoms they believe I first got an ulcer at 14
At last check (2 years ago) I do not have an ulcer anymore
I have 3 scars on my body
I bite my fingernails
I have a fear of large crowds
I have been in trouble with the police 6 times in my life
I have never been arrested
I have ripped my way out of a straight jacket
I own a copy of Incredible Hulk #1 valued at about $23,000
I love horror movies and books
My favorite class in collage was Philosophy Ethics
My biggest real regret is not being able to save Meesha
My biggest silly regret is not taking Heaven up on her offer to help wash my car
All my grandparents are dead
I got the name Azathoth from the works of H.P.Lovecraft, a horror writers from the 1920's
He also invented the book the Necronomicon, which my Little Sis's husband belives is a real satanic bible
I have never danced the chicken dance
I haven't been to a regular church service since 9th grade
One of my doctors once predicted I'd have my first heart attack before I was 30
I'm 33 and haven't had a heart attack yet
I've had 4 pregnancy scares in my life
I wasn't scared, although I don't really want children
I have gone cliff diving
My favorite food is homemade hamburgers
My second favorite food is cheese enchiladas
My third favorite food is garlic naan bread
I hate the cap lock button
I type using my 2 pointer fingers
I suck at spelling
I have a card signed by Millvina Dean, one of the survivors of the Titanic
I have had 7 lovers
Of them, 3 were Caucasion, 1 was Jamaican, 1 was Puerto Rican, 2 were Mulatto
I have no sexually transmitted diseases
I am a boob man
I have 3 slipped discs in my back
I have only shaved my beard off twice since I was 21
I can juggle up to 3 items
I've never watched the movie Fight Club
I've tried to kill myself twice
I've been to 6 of the 50 states
I've been out of the country in Canada
I've never been off the continent
I want to swim in Loch Ness
I have 1 sister
I have 1 half-sister
I have one friend I call my sister
I have one friend I call my brother
I have 10 1st cousins
One of thems an a**hole
I love Resse's Piesces sundeas at Freindly's
I love Tagalongs (the girl scout cookies)
I use Dove soap
I don't use drugs
I love Guiness Draught (what beer was meant to be)
I have puiblished 1 poem and 2 stories, all under the name annonymous
I keep a hand puppet spider named Boris in the back window of my car

Ok, that should be enough self crap for now. I'll be back on soon, but this weekend is going to be busy. Hope everyones doing good.
Peace.

14 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

You're taller than I am, but have had a fuller life.

I haven't seen Fight Club either. Keep meaning too, as it is supposed to be "important" and all that.

Give dogs another chance. I "own" (pause for maniacal, insane laughter before the camera pulls back from Arkham Asylum and the lightning strike illuminates the sign) three cats, and they make me insane, honestly, officer, it was them! THEM! AHHH ha ha ha ha ha!

Dogs are great. They love without question. And they love you for who you are, not for money, fame, drugs or cheese.

Oh wait. They do love for cheese.

Animals all seem to like me, which is nice. Labs are the best dogs ever, they love everyone and want everyone to love them. Will work for love, is their motto.

Damn, sorry, thought this was my blog. Oops!

AHHH ha ha ha ha ha ha!

1:18 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

A bit about me (A bit only because this is not my blog)

1. I am 5` 6 (Damn I’m short but, information to all the ladies, the size of the height is not to determine the size of my p*nis, hehe!)
2. I love to read (That explains my thick glasses)
3. I drive a BMW Z4 (Took me 2 years to get it, had to cry, sulking BAD BAD and whining to my father, finally I got it!)
4. I love animals
5. I am scared of roaches (I will run if I see one)
6. I have 8 cats so far, had to take 1 to the vet to put to sleep (Cried for 2 months after that)
7. I am a baby or known by my family members as DADDY’s PET
8. I love dating older ladies (My GF, Wendy is 10 years older than me)
9. I hate dating with young girls (They are childish)
10. I tried to kill myself once when I was 21 (When my ex-GF, Liza dumped me over a man whose name is similar with my dad)
11. I can’t watch horror movies or I will never be able to sleep
12. I am a romantic guy

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i love hearing all these facts about you. sorry i haven't blogged in awhile, i'm super busy with finals. i'm actually just on the web to get some answers i need while studying and i just had to check on you. you have been on my mind lately. it's nice to know someone else out there is as broke as i am. talk to you soon. the mook

9:23 AM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

Amazing how that works. Your list at times reminds me of me and then, at times I think, dang! What's HE thinking?
And, yeah, I can relate to what y'said about dogs and cats (had cat all m'life) but, then, the second wife just HAD t'have a two day old puppy (a friend's dog had died giving birth to the liter) so I became REAL familiar with dogs.
And the nicest thing is, once trained, they go outside (none of that "box" business) they come to care for ya when yer sad, and they eat yer food off the table when yer not lookin....
wait a minit...

As for size, I got ya by 3/4 of an inch, but, being over fifty and still choppin wood fer the winter, I reckon I should start shrinkin any minit now.
Was airborne in the army, which basically means I would jump out of perfectly good airplanes before they landed, and all for fifty extra dollars a month.

As for the drugs thing, I betcha that you do use drugs, but ya never really considered them to be drugs. Cocacola, pepsi, beer, southern comfort, aspirins, tylenol, marijuanna (they were in the brownies you ate last night...NOW you know why ya woke up with a headache, eh?) cigarettes, car exhaust,....dang! Too much! TOO MUCH!
STOP!!!!
STOP!!!!!



whew.
Lists can be so addictive!
Later guy!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

hey, aza!!
if you like tagalongs, you'd probably die for the ice cream tiffany brought home for me the other night....edy's girl scout tagalong ice cream!! (did i raise a great daughter, or WHAT??)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

that sounds soooo good to find out things about you. Give me an idea, maybe I'll have to go do it on my blog. fun stuff.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Excellent post! If I run into you in CT this summer, we've got to do the chicken dance! ;o)

9:11 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

can i have your copy of Incredible Hulk #1?

please!!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

comment me back: Could I use that idea of yours... The useless facts about myself? I would like to do that on my blog, no worries I won't copy any of your useless facts. But those are very interesting facts indeed.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

uuhhh... four pregnancy scars? hmmm... Oh by the way you didn't answer me fast enough so I'm stealing your idea!

8:27 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Glad to hear you were never really preggers but just think of the money you woulda made!!

Let me know when you go to Scotland, I thought I was the only freak who wanted to swim Loch Ness!

7:29 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

WOW interesting fellow. Just so you know, it would never work between us, sorry, I know its a fantasy of yours...(HEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHO) jeeez I crack my own self up sometimes.....they have PILLS for that pregnant thing, you wont have to be scared anymore...

Mom

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I am sorry that you thought you were pregnant 4 times.

10:43 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

If you ever get a chance, you should read the Fight Club book. It's way more intense even than the movie. Good, weird, stuff. You might like it.

It's cool how these seemingly random facts help create a picture of the person they're about.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home