Saturday, May 06, 2006

Great Big Globs Of....

I'm a mess. While working to clean the house this afternoon I ended up cleaning out a large section of our basement, and didn't realize until I went to leave the room after about an hour in there that it was so filled with dust that the light bulb had a haze around it. Of course the only thing in the world I am allergic to is....Dust.
My eyes look like I was possessed by Satan. My head feels like it's stuffed with bees. My nose is just a total snot faucet with a leak (yea, lovely imagry that I just had to share with you all). My cheeks are wet from the water running from aforementioned eyes. I feel like I'm breathing underwater. Just a mess.
Hope everyones doing better than I. I am off to chug medicine and get sleep in the hopes that when I awake this will all be a forgettable nightmare.
Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

:( Hope you feel better. Try nyQuil... or as I like to call it, legal heroin!

3:05 AM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

erm- how about allegra? zyrtec? maybe even a mild dose of benadryl, but that usu. just knocks me out...
feel better!
s.g.t.

8:29 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

ahhh nyquil is good. I hope you feel lots better soon~~

mom

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Lol - I am the same way at the moment. Forget to get my Allegra-D refilled before I went to Chicago. Here's to speedy recovery, Az (toasts with a cup of Benedryl)...

12:52 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

okay I was gonna offer to come and kiss it better, till I got to the leaky snot faucet part. Now I'll just show you my boobs instead. hehehehehee

1:16 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Bless your heart,, I've been there before and it ain't pretty.. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I'm sure the vortex of Burfica's boobs will help, as they are so powerful! :) She is a sweet friend :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

aaawww that sucks!!!
Did you take any pictures??
By the way, did you know hot to put on pictures for your profile???
I know you were having troubles with that last time...

I hope your eyes get better... :(

6:18 PM  
Blogger rebekah Screams...

dust sucks man! makes my nose itch

:S

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home