Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Humid, pain, and sleepless. The trinity of my life.

Well, my damn back's gone out again. It hurts like hell. Don't know what I did this time, just got up the other morning and wham. So I'm walking around like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, holding onto walls and shuffling. It hurts to much to lie down for long, so there goes what little sleep I was getting. I have dragged a chair into my bedroom though since I have an AC in there and it's too dang humid to be away from the AC. You know the type, not hot just sticky.

My Babushka comes home tomarrow night, and on Saturday were off to Six Flags in Mass. I so hope my backs better or this is going to be one hell of a trip. The thing is I'm not a huge fan of rides, but I love the games and the food. I could also use the exercise of walking aound. If I can just survive the crowds. Damn phobia.

I got to see BM&Family on Monday. They just got a new kitten (as if the didn't have enough little things running around the house) and it's adorable. Of course they are all adorable, I'm staring to think it's a requirement of being part of thier family. Maybe that's why they like me to visit occasionally, so they have at least one scary looking person in the house. For a family that loves Halloween and monsters and zombies and vampires and just about anything horror related they sure are a cute group.

Still trying to get the money together for the Tux for Midgets wedding. Still afraid by their choice to put a wookie in a monkey suit, but it could be worse. The best man's nickname is Fireplug and they have him wearing a red suit. Wonder if they planned that all along? I'd call him adorable too, but he'd bite my ankles in protest.

Well, time to take more pain medicine. Off to the kitchen I hobble......

11 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Az sorry about your back, truly sucks especially with this weather we're having...

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

There's nothing worse than a hurting back because it means you can't do anything and be comfortable. I hope yours is better tomorrow. I also hope the humidity goes down before we get there next week b/c we have enough humidity down here all the time, lol. Get better, Az! :o)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

God Aza pass me one of those pain pills will ya. I threw my back out too. It hurts to sit, it hurts worse to lay, and I'm walking with a fricken cain just so I don't fall over. *cane>

I'll think of you while I hobble to the potty.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

aza, try to forget about your back pain...(don'tcha just hate it when people say that shit??)...and enjoy the pain pills!! go to ebay and go book shopping and that'll help!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

pussy

5:45 PM  
Blogger Lisa Screams...

shit that sucks man. I hope that your back does get better for your trip. I'm glad your girl is coming back. You've got to be excited. Have fun on your trip!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I second what Dream said.

And Fireplug is not wearing a red suit.

He's not that cool.

Gimme a call you big lug.

12:44 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

Hope you feel better soon, Aza.

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

ah the pain of a hurt back. you can't get away from the awareness of it. i really hope that you don't ride any rides because that would only make your back worse. but it does sound like a fun trip and i hope you get to make it. watch out for those pilgrim hat road signs in MA. i love those!

6:03 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

come to my house and bring me BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Sorry about your back pain :( I always have back pain too!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home