Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Distracted

You know, I was going to write a post about Midgets wedding. About some of the stuff that happned (Like meeting Bald God's wife after hearing about her for the last 13 years. Or the fact that when they told Midget he could kiss the bride the Preacher pulled out a step stool for him to stand on while he kissed Amazonia. Or how beautiful Amazonia looked in her dress, and how nice Midget looked in his tux, ect. ect.) But right now there is a full out lightning storm going on and it's just managed to get my full attention.
I love storms. The sky lighting up with that electric blue color, the sound of the rain, the feel of the wind. I just came in from our back porch and now am sitting here with the window open so I can still hear the crash of the thunder and the pounding rain. (but I hope we don't lose power could that would suck.). Funny enough as I look at the window I just noticed there is a tiny frog clinging to the screen. Thats cool.
Our neighbors are away on vacation and I'm trying to decide if I feel like sneaking into thier yard and going for a swim in the rain. I can't go during the day until the sunburn I got has faded a bit (my shoulders look like Bob Ross's color Cadmium Red. If you understand that then your old too. Heh)
Hope everyone's doing good and I'll write about the wedding next time. But for now I'm off to go sit and watch the storm a little while longer before I try and go to bed.
Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

hope you got that swim in . sounds devine after the past couple days i have had.. thanks for all the nice comments you leave for me !!

i wanna see a pic of you in the tux .. i meant it!

1:16 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I love storms too. We had a nice one up here in the sticks of Mass. last night. The cats freaked out LOL.

I understand Bob Ross "we're just going to pain a little tree here yeah a little one, just a little one"

He was so cool.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

we had a big thunderstorm yesterday with not a drop of rain. Sucked ass!!!! LOL

hey you gonna e-mail me another story soon???? hehehehee

I'm going into withdraws.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i love days like those. unfortunately louisville is going through a hot dry spell. wish i could swimming too! how deep is the pool? glad you had fun at the wedding, did you get your burn there?

10:00 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

I like storms too. I'm not crazy about being out in them (especially driving) but the sounds and the images they generate are wonderful. I don't even mind if the power goes out (provided it's not for a long time).

3:58 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

bob ross...he's the guy who always had 'happy little accidents', right?

6:07 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

isnt there something bad about being WET during a lighting storm?? Im just saying...

mom

10:39 AM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

missed it but we'll have more Tstorms this weekend it seems..

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home