Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy Annivesary...alone.

Well, it's mine and Babushka's Anniversary today, and tom. Unfortunatly she's busy both days so I don't get to see her till Saturday. It sucks, but I understand.
It's been 5 years, with a break of 1 somewhere in there.
Why a 2 day ann.? Well see, we started dating late at night and we've never been sure if it was before or after midnight, so we figured if we use them both then we'll always be able to celebrate at least one of the days right?
Well, except this year.
Anyways, Happy Anniversary my little Angel, I love you.

13 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

you're a sweet heart! I wish you were my boyfriend!!!

u two RAWK!!!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Quiet Screams...

Happy Anniversary!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Happy Anniversary, and you know what??? It doesn't matter when you celebrate it, as long as you don't forget it. hehehehehe

That's the real important part.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa Screams...

Happy Anniversary! your so sweet, I agree with BM, I wish you were my boyfriend too. have a great couple of days!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

happy anniversary to you two!!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Life with Blake Screams...

Happy Anniversary - 5 years - that is awesome...Love is something special.....

I'm back up on the blog again.....

Take care!
Rae

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

happy anniversary to you. it sounds like you still have that loving feeling for her so that's something to celebrate. bring her some flowers!

3:59 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Happy Anniversary!

7:35 AM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

Dang! Good idea having two days fer the anniversary!

Then, when in a thousand years from now you actually ferget it (busy, rushed, so much goin' on, whatever, you or her) You'll have a back-up day of celebration.

Heck, if the schedual's packed so, now, just do it all a different day, eh?

Happy Anniversary, folks! Have fun and stick to it!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Happy Anniversary!

Your state is great! I had the best time there last week. =o)

7:04 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Congratulations and I hope you have many more happy years. :)

1:36 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

I post and I post and nothing ever shows up....Im starting to take it personal~~lol

In my old age I am learning to appriciate getting away...if it happens to be on an anniversary or birthday, then it is. The Troll~ings had a joke (when they were MUCH younger)that they didnt get to celebrate a birthday or anniversary or holiday until the closest pay day...whether before or after, but RARELY if EVER on the actual DATE of the event....lol its better now, but it was fun then...
HAPPY DAY (which already passed and I DID post earlier,,the cyborgs are sucking up my posts)
WHEW

Mom

9:36 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Your a wonderful person and deserve happiness always. Happy Anniversary and many more!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home