Monday, July 31, 2006

Check the warrenty

Man I hate being broken. My back went out AGAIN. Now I'm back to walking with a dang cane for a few days. It sucks.

Looks like we might have some prospective buyers for the house. They had an open house on Sunday and a few folks expressed a lot of interest. Still not sure where I'm going when it's sold. But I've decided that I don't want to leave the state if possible. Just too much of my life is here.
Not that that life is going all that great right now, but what the heck it's the only life I've got.

Still need to find the time and money to have my car checked out before I leave for Canada. I'm going on the 18th and will be back on the 27th. going to do another night drive. Less traffic and a lot less hassle.

Will be getting to meet my friends Roe-Roe's new little one this Wed. It took a while but the adoption went through and now they have a little boy in the house. After all the trouble they went through to get it I have no dobt thats going to be one well taken care of little child.

Ok, the back won't let me sit here anymore so I'm off.
Peace.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Feel better dude and take your time!! How are you gonna handle the long drive with the bad back??

7:20 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

you shoould stop by before you leave maybe a wednesday? let me know! I would like to see you before your off!!!

take care of that back!!!!!!!!!!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

sorry your back is out hun, and I'm sorry about my blog. It's only showing a white page that says Done. I've e-mailed blogger but they won't answer me.

ahhhhhhhhhhh

1:05 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

sorry about your back again!! take pain pills on your vacation with you! & i'm real happy for your friends getting their adoption to go through!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

I'm stilll alive. No worries. So that means that you better not stick me on the "Lost in the Darkness" section!!

10:57 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

That's the sound m'brother makes now-a-days. His back's a mess, sometimes the doc gives him vicoden (sp?) (actually, when he's doin them, he don't care how it's spelled)
but he rarely does 'puter time at the desk.
However, he did get one of those bigger screened monitors, remote access keyboard/mouse and now he just leans back in his easier chair and makes tunes to his heart's content.

I still gotta say good luck to ya, though.
Car rides are no picnics either, I'm guessin.
As it turns out, I may be flashing up t'Toronto and points north (Bala) about mid-September.
Still not sure.
Gotta find out if Lee has t'have a personal caretaker along or if he can just go with me.
But, dang! He wants t'go by plane, and that's one scary ride.
I'de rather drive the four or five hundred miles, even if it is a hassle at the border.
I think I just have t'remember not t'say, "si, senor" and all will go fine.

Oh? Wrong border?
Well, go figure.

Good luck to ya!

5:37 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Hope your back is better soon. :)

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home