Thursday, August 03, 2006

Coma coma down dooby doo down down

This freakin year sucks.
My Bro's Dad, Big Bob, is in the hospital and sinking fast. Bro's coming home from bOregon because they don't think Big Bob will make it to the end of the month. I've known the family since I was 4. It's hard to picture anything taking out Big Bob, he was always such a large loud boisterous man.
This will make 3 funerals this year. Add in my Lil Sis's step Dad is doing very bad also and it might be 4.
I think I'm just going to go find a cave somewhere and hide till Jan 1st.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

geeez you win already...so STOP TRYING.....

But seriously sorry to hear about your funerals....they suck, no way to get around it....

mom

7:54 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Wow Aza I'm so sorry and it sucks big time. I hope he pulls through!!

9:53 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Dude, sorry!! Your having one of the toughest years I've ever heard anyone have.

You had better have some awesome karma headed your way to make up for it...you deserve it.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I'm gonna crawl in that cave and hibernate with you!!!

by the way, I think I fixed my blog. Go see if it works for you.

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

oh i'm so sorry to hear that. there's nothing else i can say because everything seems like a cliche'. death=sucks

12:10 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

Sorry fer ya, but, don't bother goin' back fer the count. I'll bring it back t'you.
Two aunts, totally cool beings! Cousin Al, a teacher who actually believed in me more than any teacher I had in school. (Aunt Rena, one of the Aunts, was his mother) Al's wife's parents, the dad first, the mother within a few weeks, cousin Max, one of the greatest story tellers of all time, if ya didn't mind the smell of Jack Daniels with the story, and my old man.
Then, within six months, m'first dog ran off, and m'first wife divorced me after tellin' me she was sleepin' with a bunch of folks, including a couple who I had counted on being m'best friends.

I mean, sorry fer the losses, and the possible losses before ya, but, guy. Y'all don't rate the cave just yet.

How 'bout, remember Mayden's death the other day....Celebrate the life of the wonderful person y'know even now.

(this ain't pedantry, and I ain't lookin fer pity, either. Just tryin' t'help a friend out before he climbs into a hole that's harder t'get out of than t'crawl into)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

damn, aza, i feel so bad for you, for what you & your family are going through! w'll all be thinking of you!!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home