Thursday, September 28, 2006

Life and the day to day

Job interview tomorrow, so of course I can't sleep a wink.
Oddly I'm on a christmas music kick right now, not sure why I'm listening to it. Maybe it's my way of trying to make the year seem to be moving faster than it is. Who knows. Also been helping Babushka with her homework for collage. I remember why I hated school. Not that I was bad at it, I just hated it. I'm thinking of going for a late walk around. It's nice and peacful out there. I always loved the night. When no one else is around.
Never heard back from the job that I was sure was a shue in. Thats my luck. I had 2 1/2 years experiance at being an assistant manager in that kind of work, plus 6 years experiance in the mall they're in, plus 2 of my referances were people who were close to the manager. Yet I didn't get the job. Go figure.
Babushka is going to Colombia after the New year. Not sure how I feel about that. It's only 2 weeks, but I've heard some not nice stuff about the place and am not sure I'm comfortable with her being there, even if it is with a friend who lives there. Sometimes it's tuff being a paranoid person.
It's funny. Sometimes I can do such a good job of hiding the whole paranoid thing, as well as the phobia of crowds, that the people in my life don't realize how bad it gets. Same goes with the depression. After a lifetime of helping others with thier problems, I do my best not to show them mine. Even when they know I'm not doing good, when we get together I do a pretty good job of smiling and laughing that they assume I'm fine. Maybe it's my own fault.
Of course it doesn't help that half the time I make no sense to myself. Like, I don't want kids. At all. Yet I love spending time with my nephews and nices and I love seeing my friends who have children. In fact half the time when I see them I spend almost more time with the kids than I do with the adults. Go figure.
I think I'm going to grow the beard back. I had cut it down to a goat tee while in Canada, and was keeping it that way, but I hate showing off my etra chins so I think it's time to go back to the bushiness. Anyways, I ahte shaving and to keep up the Tee I have to shave about every other day. I swear if I didn't have to work I'd have the full beard and long hair back, not necessarily because I'd want it but just because I'm lazy when it comes to shaving and haircuts.
Also, the kids have a hard time because they're used to me looking like a wookie, so the beard is being brought back.
Anyways, Hope everyone's doing good. Peace.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

wonder if I should grow a big long beard to hid my many chins also. hehehehehe

3:44 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Wookie!! You're so unbelievably cool!

8:39 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

How do we know ol' boneman is coming out'a the gloom?
Well, fer one, he's goin' round posting his silly ass jokes again.

On the farm lived a chicken and a horse, both of whom loved to play together. One day the two were playing, when the horse fell into a bog and began t o sink. Scared for his life, the
horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help!


Off the chicken ran, back to the farm. Arriving at the farm, he searched and searched for the farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor.


Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's new Harley. Finding the keys in the ignition, the chicken sped off with a length of rope hoping he still had time to save his friend's life.


Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive on the shiny Harley; and he managed to get a hold of the loop of rope the chicken tossed to him. After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the farmer's bike, the chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the powerful bike, rescued the horse!

Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned.

The friendship between the two animals was cemented: Best Buddies. Best Pals.

A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a mud pit; and soon he, too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life!

The horse t thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle. Looking underneath, he told the chicken to grab his hangy-down thing, and he would then lift him out of the pit. The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life.

The moral of the story?

(Yep, you betcha there,s a moral!)

"When You're Hung Like A Horse, You Don't Need A Harley To Pick Up Chicks!"

9:12 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

aza-good luck with this job interview!! and it's ok not to want kids...and if you don't want them, that's your choice! just because other people have them, doesn't mean you have to! far better to enjoy other people's kids...that way you can send them home when you're done with them (when they've worn you out!!)

12:07 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Best of luck with the job situation.

As to depression, I think those of us who suffer the severe kind...well, that's the natural state. "Happy times," if they happen at all, are looked at with suspicion because they are foreign experiences and we're sure they're supposed to be happening to someone else.

5:57 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Good luck on the interview. I like beards, myself.

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home