Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sometimes...

Sometimes it gets very hard to keep the smile on. To pretend that everythings ok and it'll all turn out for the best. To try and cheer everyone else up when all I want to do is give up myself. To be there for everyone except myself.
No call back on the job. Having to borrow money off of Babushka just so I have gas. Not sleeping right anymore, not that I ever really did. Feeling like I'm getting to the point where I don't have the energy to bother anymore. Feeling fat and old and stupid and useless and worthless.
This year needs to end.
And that right soon.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

I agree--this year sucks. Best of luck to you and I hope things get better.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

3 more months and it's over. hang in there.

12:10 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Maybe those of us under the black cloud should order pizza and some beer. I'll buy if you guys hold my hair while I puke afterwards...
mom

12:59 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

aza, i so totally agree that this year HAS GOT to end, hopefully on a better note, whatever that will be!! (let's sit and sing some raffi songs in the meantime!)

3:09 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Az as bad as this year was for you, next year will be twice as good!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Brandy Jackson Screams...

Yeah, This year blows. I hope things turn around for you.

9:36 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I can't wait for this year to end and to see 2007 really be a better year for you. Hang in there :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger CianBlue Screams...

Hi.
I just stumblebummed across you -
found you singin' da blues
My color, btw
I SO hear you, on all you had to say...here.
Your blogger friends are right - hang on.
Something will snap, crackle, pop sooner or later for the good, for you.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home