Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Goodbye x2

Bob Casano Sr. passed away at 5am this morning. I had known him since I was 4 years old, the father of my Bro. He was one of the most solid and dependable people I have ever met. Always had a smile, but look out if he got mad because the neighbors half way across town could hear him yell.
You'll be missed Big Bob.
Rest in peace.

Also, my Uncle Hugh passed away yesterday. He was one of the nicest men anyone could have ever met. Although he always swore he'd enevr forgive his mother for naming him Hughtred. I wish I could have known him better, but our visits that far north were few and far between. He passed quietly, having been joking wqiht the nurses just a hlaf hour before they found him gone.
In holding with his wishes they'll have a party not a funeral for him, which is how it should be.
Rest in peace Uncle Hugh.
I love you.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Wow - that's too much to deal with in two days. I am sorry to hear about it, Az. Take care of yourself!

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

That's my teacher blog log in, btw. I always forget how I'm logged in. Signed - Jadedprimadonna

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Dazz alot 2 deal wiff 4 just 1 day... But may they rest in peace.


MuCh LuV <3

8:17 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I'm so sorry aza hun. I don't report in for a few days and look at what happens.

big ass bear huggsss to ya hun!!!!

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

LOL, aza *tisk tisk* U don't look like a dog! Eitha way, take it as a compliment if someone does say u do =P


MuCh LuV <3

3:33 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Hey.
Difficult - for a family to experience loss of one at a time, and here you've 2 in quick succession.
I've liked the thought that there should be a certain mix of celebration in a passing - not all grim grief - especially for a well lived, worn, and learned from life, yep. I've been into looking for that & helping others to it, for many years now.
I like how your Unc.Hugh passed on.
I can only hope, at my last day, to be as spry... crack a few jokes & then, when no-one's looking, pass quietly along my way ...
Peace, Brother.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

oh, aza, i'm so sorry to hear this. it's awful anytime, but, 2 that close together makes your heart hurt twice as bad...hugs!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Sorry for your loss. You're really getting blindsided with death.... hope there is some positive ebergy flowing your way during these sad days....

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home