Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just thoughts.

So I have a wake and funeral this weekend. They are having the wake Friday night and a church service and the funeral on Saturday morning. They may have me be a Pallbearer, unless they decide to go with the military service (he had been in the army when he was younger.) They haven't decided yet. Babushka has now met My Bro, although not under the circumstances that she had wanted.

I keep thinking of how Big Bob was when we were growing up. He was always so large and full of life. He was always such a powerful presecence and a fighter that it's hard to imagine him gone. The fact that he was about the same age as my parents is a scary thought. I offered my assistance in helping to clear his stuff out of his appartment (they have to have it all out before the rent is due.). Sometimes I just have to tell my back to suck it up and deal with the pain.

Due to money we can't get to Canada for my Uncle Hugh's service. I feel bad about this becase that whole side of the family had to make such huge sacrifices (one of my Uncles actually had his job threatened if he wasn't there for work that week, and he still came. Fortunatly they didn't fire him. I don't think they could under law, but the threat had been made) to be there for my Nannie's funeral that I feel like we should be there for Hughs. But being broke means that sometimes you can't do what you feel you should. I know in my heart that Hugh himself would understand. Maybe in the end thats all that matters.

Debating if I want to dress up for Halloween this year. I ahven't in a while, although I do love the holiday. But I've always enjoyed seeing others done up more than getting done up myself. We'll see. I might not have the money to get an outfit anyways. Although a group of my cousins are going out as Star Wars charectors (one is Obi Wan, One as Vader, one as Boba Fett) and they want me to be Chewie. Who knows eh?

Hope eveyones doing good. I probably won't get back on till after this weekend, so have a great holiday weekend and get laid as much as possible.
Peace.

12 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Dream Screams...

I'm married... What is this "get laid"???

PS: Quinn is going as Superman. Cora is Violet (from The Incredibles) and I am going as their over-protective father...

9:01 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

sorry jeff for your shitty troubles!!

and with a smile and being married for 6 years I SAY...

I just got laid this morning!! My wife is a super freaK!! just thought I would take this moment and brag!!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

p.s. the bragging was intended to let dream know that married couples still bang!!!!

Keep the hope alive dream and go get some!!!!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Dream: Over protective father? You should be going as Eddie, Meatloaf's charector from Rocky Horror. C'mon man, you know you still want to play that part. Picture ringing the dorrbell and singing out 'Whatever Happened to Saturday Night?'I bet they'd give you lots of candy.

BM: Thanks for the sympathy, but you can help by letting me know when the heck I actually get to see you guys again. As for your sex life, the fact that you wife is a freak comes as no suprise. Thats why I call before coming over, so I don't show up and find the 2 of you naked and swinging from the ceiling. Just remember, like I've told you before, keep those videos where the kids can't find them.
Hey what are you and yours dressing for Halloween?

10:35 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Wednesdays are the best for you to come over.

we are thinking to go as the young ones!!

Me - neil
Connor - Rick
Kate - Mike
Sebastian - Vivian

2:55 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

aza-you'll make a perfect 'chewie'!! i'd give you candy!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Go ahead and dress up, it will make you feel better I'm sure.

Kiddo found this horrid horrid mask, and a battle ax thing, and a black cape with it.

As to getting laid, yes sir!!! Already jumped Gigantor and kept us up real late this week. Might as well continue on and make it an entire week. lol

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

My hubby must be a superfreak too... Even after his surgery and my injured back this week, we still got a couple of quickies in. =o)

I agree it would cheer you up to dress up.

Your uncle would understand and his spirit is still with you in your memories. Hope the wake goes well.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

I hate you all...

9:13 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Hi, I am back after so long of silence.

I feel sorry you can’t go to your uncle’s service. Your uncle know you care and always think of him, that’s all what matters. He would understand. Stay happy and cheer up, my friend.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Hey sweets, I'm sorry you have had such a hard time and so many losses as of late. May things look up for you very very soon. Know I'm thinking of you, take care sweetie. I agree w/ Burfica, enjoy some good times w/ the holiday coming up.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to attend the service, I'm also sorry to hear of the death. Everything will look up, as always. The pain will soon evaporate or it will fade a little bit at a time with each passing day.

Just because you can't attend the service it doesn't mean you can't have your own little Goodbye Service of your own... By yourself... I mean, maybe just go out and get some air and spend some time to yourself and do some writing or thinking. But I wouldn't dwell on it too much and go into major depression, because that won't make it any better. I think anyways...

Spend some time thinking about it all and have some "me" time and all that stuff... Then after much thinking and whatnot, then step forward and live in the future... Don't live in the past or you'll turn into a miserable wreck. I know it will be a hard thing to overcome...

I'm not sure if anything I have said helped in the lease, but I hope it did...
I'm not entirely sure what else to say.
But if you want to talk about it further more then you can... I know that sometimes it gets annoying when some people keep trying to help and keep asking what's wrong constantly and constantly trying to help... For me it does get a little bit annoying sometimes.... Or if you get too much or tons of sympathy when you just want to be left alone...

So if you want to talk more about it then go ahead and I shall read intently on what you have to say... I'll also read more of your blog any chance I do get and see where your at.

Love,Maya

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home