Friday, January 19, 2007

Update of Now

So the job has started and so far so good. I'm not on the night shift yet, they're trainging me on days. But I should get to night soon because they desperatly need people.
Babushka is home, back in my arms where she belongs. She starts her new semester on Monday. This semester will be spent being a teachers assistant. Between our schedulas we might not get as much time together that we're used to. But we'll figure something out I'm sure.
Our own Bloggerland Dragon, Tiamat, is back to blogging after what seems like an eternal absence. Welcome back Tia.
Thanks to all of you for the support over the last few difficult weeks. It's nice to be back and fighting in the land again.
Peace.

11 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

I'm so glad your back in the land, and with your job, your honey, yourself.

You rock Aza!!!!

Was that to 80's of me??

Oh well, deal. hehehehe

3:39 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

oh and FIRST and SECOND bitches!!!!!!!!!!!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

wait a minit...
was "Babuska" gone while you were being depressed?
Dang!
That's easy, then.

Hang on to the Babushka!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Re: what boneman said... he may be on to something there! =)

Maybe you've turned a corner with the brave, new year?

Hoping that even more good things flow your way....

12:12 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Good job bud. Glad to see things are getting better for ya.
Sorry I haven't answered my emails but I can't spend any time sitting at the computer. I can't walk well afterwards.
Everything is ok and I'll talk to ya soon...
Drew

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Always knew things would look up for you! Cheers and keep up the good work!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

yay for 2007!! drinks for everyone!!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

It's amazing how much better a good job can make you feel. I will never forget how happy I was the first day on my new job away from Roboto! As far as the schedule thing goes, you can always find a way to work that out... I'm so glad things are going well for you! =o)

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Glad to see things are looking up bud!

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I echo everyone else's congrats, and add some of my own. Sounds like things are on the upswing, and you definitely deserve it.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Eternity means so little to dragonkind...but still, I feel negligent. Believe me in this -- it was not for lack of longing for good company, but more related to those damned lessons of Fate. It sounds like she's been a cruel bitch to you in the recent past as well. Let's gang up on her, shall we?

It does do me great good to hear that your life is in an upswing, Aza, because truly you do deserve good things.

Blessings,
~Tia~

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home