Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Just another low point

Sleeping too much.
Being anti-social.
Feeling fat and slow and stupid.
Restless.
Feeling sad.


Depression sucks.

13 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Lady Screams...

yes depression does suck!!! You'll get through this Azathoth... :)
I'm sorry to hear that things are going rather sucky for you... Things will brighten up.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

You don't deserve to be feeling like that, Az. You are too great a person. But I know how depression just comes on you sometimes, and you feel like you're drowning under it. I hope that it goes away soon. We need you.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Awww really sorry to hear that. You need to get some Vit d in yah. I have Sad it's a horrible thing cause of this time of year. It's Seasonal Affective Disorder. But with Vit d some special light bulbs it help ease the depression. Here's a great site that helps with that http://www.sada.org.uk/. Hope your feeling better soon hun! Happy Holidays

1:43 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

yes it does suck, and I'm having a hell of time pulling myself out of it also. Maybe we can give each other a boost. hehehehee

1:48 AM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Az buddy, we need a mad horror marathon to get you over this! Pick a weekend and we each pick a movie or two (must include Shaun of the Dead!)...

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Depression sucks, but it seems to be a natural state for some of us. The happy times are the days we regard with suspicion.

I don't have an answer for it, other than to be prepared at all times to descend, wraith-like, around the shoulders...

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Az! Chin up! I, too, go through my funks. I am in one now. . . so can relate. Guess you could clinically label it *depression* - too afraid to hear that, though, from a Doc. Things can only get better - try to remain positive! :) Wishing you a New Year filled with lots of success, happiness & good health! xoxox, ~ tati

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Heya! Whatcha doin on new years? COME OVER! HANG OUT! EAT SHRIMP! DRINK ALKEEHOL!!MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE ON THE XB360 AND 45 INCH PHILIPS BABYO!

I mean, I already figured you WERE comin over, but I forgot to tell you. It's been kinda tradition for the last few years.....I just expected you to show up.
I mean, your hot sauce is already here an everything......
Gimme a call on the cell!

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I think humans should have the option of hibernating in the winter. That's what I want to do a lotta times.

2:33 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

COME ON, 2007!!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Does a sneak comment from me help or did I just give you a stroke and now you have to dial 9-1-1 and hope I answer the phone.
Gryn
Hugs

1:33 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Happy New Year?
;-)
C'mon, now! I've been snowbound and therefore house bound for the last 4 days. I think I went a bit snowblind digging out "a bit" yesterday. heh.
1 TV channel working...
I should be depressed but feel strangely invigorated - I made it up to the library here to check e-mails and blogs today.
Maybe you could try that light therapy stuff. A lot of us need it during the winter months but don't know it... could be I'm feeling better because of all this light the snow is reflecting - even at night, it's a beautiful sight.
... if all else fails, imagine all of us women lined up and flashing our boobies at you... maybe that would put a bounce back in your day!?

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

You know what sucks about depression? It keeps coming back.
You know whats good about it?
You can be sitting there so depressed wondering who gives a rats arse when some fabulous sweetheart of a guy sends you the nicest Xmas card you have ever gotten, and it lifts you right up.

Thank you Mr Fabulous

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home