Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions

1. Get a Job
2. Lose Weight
3. Stop being Depressed
4. Stop trying to stay friends with people who have no interest in being friends with me and who I haven't seen or heard from in years.
5. Save for a ring for Babushka
6. Start caring about my life
7. .......................

Sorry, still not feeling right in the head. I think I might take some time away from blogger for a bit till I can get rid of this depression. Hope everyone had a good holiday and great new year. Peace.

19 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Libby Screams...

yeah...i guess it could be worse...but my reply to that bit of wisdom is 'yeah, but it could be a hell of a lot better too!!' sorry, aza...at least 2006 is over!

4:35 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Gosh honey I wish you were feeling better. Have you considered some medication? I was on Zoloft for a while after the ETK cheated on me and left me alone with no job, no education and 5 babies. It seemed to take the edge off. Hurry back I will miss you

mom

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hope things look up fast!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I'll be here waiting with plenty of bear hugs to bestow.

Take what time you need hun.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I hate to say this, but yeah, getting away from blogger for a while MIGHT do you good. While writing can be therapeutic, it's such a solitary activity that it could leave you feeling lonelier than ever.

Go get out, Aza...go for daily walks or something. Go away!

...just don't forget to COME BACK. =) Keep blogging!

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

while you are out and off from blogger, you shoudl call me so we can hang out brutha!

Miss ya.
-Midget

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Sounds like a plan! Hey I rented Ressurection tonight, a HPL based movie, I'll let you know how it is!

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

My hiatus from blogging did help me a lot. I think that while it is therapy, you can get stuck in a rut with the style of thinking you do when you blog. For me, I stopped for awhile and found myself wanting to blog so many things... then, I would say - no, I think I'll wait a little longer. Finally, I couldn't wait anymore, and when I started again, it was just right. Not sure why exactly, but it was.

You resolutions sound good... pretty similar to some of mine, lol. I hope you are feeling like yourself again soon.

10:58 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Aza, take a time out, but I will say, I will miss you in Blogland. Hang in there.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa Screams...

hey Az. somehow I know exactly how you feel. I wish I could shake my own depression. you are fantastic, just pull your head out of the depression and look ahead for the life you have with your girl. she loves you, don't worry. just relax. life has it's way of working itself out. you will be fine.
we love you

2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Here's to better days ahead for you.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Well, OK, I guess.

But, here. Take a joke from Jean with ya, sort'a t'cheer ya up some....


In the dead of summer a fly was resting on a leaf beside a lake.

A hot, dry fly who said to no one in particular, "Gosh, if I go down three inches, I will feel the mist from the water and I will be refreshed."

"There was a fish in the water thinking, "Gosh, if that fly goes down three inches I can eat him."

There was a bear on the shore thinking, "Gosh, if that fly goes down three inches, that fish will jump for the fly, and I will eat him."

It also happened that a hunter was farther up the bank of the lake preparing to eat a cheese sandwich. "Gosh," he thought, "if that fly goes down three inches, and that fish leaps for it, that bear will expose himself and grab for the fish. I'll shoot the bear and then have a proper trophy."

You probably think this is enough activity for one bank of a lake, but I can tell you there was more.

A wee mouse by the hunter's foot was thinking, "Gosh, if that fly goes down three inches, and that fish jumps for that fly, and that bear grabs for that fish, the dumb hunter will shoot the bear and drop his cheese sandwich."

A cat lurking in the bushes took in this scene and thought, as was fashionable to do on the banks of this particular lake around lunch time, "Gosh, if that fly goes down three inches, and that fish jumps for that fly, and that bear grabs for that fish, and that hunter shoots that bear, and that mouse makes off with the cheese sandwich then I can have mouse for lunch."

The poor fly is finally so hot and so dry that he heads down for the cooling mist of the water,

The fish swallows the fly,
The bear grabs the fish,
The hunter shoots the bear,
The mouse grabs the cheese sandwich,
The cat jumps for the mouse,
The mouse ducks, and
The cat falls into the water and drowns.

The moral of the story is:

Whenever a fly goes down three inches, some pussy is probably in danger

7:21 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Ok.
Get movin.
My 90+ year old relatives tell me it's all about staying active...
Hard work, exercise, helping along good causes...
They may be on to something,
you think?
.
I've decided to try it out for myself this year as much as I can possible stand it- see where it leads me...
Best of luck to YOU, in all your resolutions, my friend!!!

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hey! Here's something fer ya!

I saw on pbs that there's a gene that helps to lengthen yer life when it gets active and guess what makes it active?

Being hungry!

Live long and prosper, my friend!

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Just checkin' on ya... hope you're doing ok and feeling better.

7:55 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Checkin in! How are things going? How are the resolutions coming along? At least you made resolutions, I didnt even have the energy to do THAT....

Mom

8:15 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Guess my resolution should be to answer my email huh?
Sorry bud but by the time I finish reading my mail its time to get up. I can't sit here for more than 5 minutes without not being able to walk...
Having a fine life though. Everything is cool... I'll write you back soon...

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Az! I hope all is going well on your *hiatus* - keep on keepin on, my friend. . thanks for checking into my blog from time to time!! :)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home