Saturday, December 09, 2006

Oongowah

Ok, whats up with them pushing the 'NEW' version of blogger? I don't trust it. I still remember all the trouble I had whenever they did 'Upgrades' to my old version. Not being able to log in, not being able to comment, losing posts. So they want me to start all over again with a new type of blog? Nuts to that.

Favorite quote of the day:
"When someone is saved by death by a strange concentration of circumstances, they say it' a miracle.But of course if someone is killed by a freak chain of events- the oil spilled just there, the safety fence broken just there- then that must also be a miracle. Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous."
-Terry Pratchett

Going to a semi-stag party tonight. Semi? It means that we're going to a bar and then out for Indian food. No strippers or anything like that. Which is fine by me, I've never understood the point of strippers. I HATE window shopping. It's like paying to sit with a plate of good food in front of you but not being able to eat it. And for $20 more they'll sit the food in your lap.

The drug test went well, not that I have ever worried about a drug test. Now I have the physical on Tuesday. (origionally thought it was Monday, good thing I got that straightened out.). If all goes well I should be working before the holidays.

Starting on my Christmas Cards today. While I can't afford gifts I can at leats buy a box or two of cards from one of those 'All cards half price' places. The question is who to send too. I've always been a big sender of cards, usually to anyone that I didn't get a gift for. This would include people I haven't seen in years. While I don't get to see/hear from them at least they know I've been thinking of them. But since I'm not getting gifts this year that would mean buying a whole lot of cards. I figure since most of the people I don't get a card back from, and in fact in many cases don't even hear from in any way, then maybe this year I'll just send cards to those who I do see/hear from. Save me some money.

Just re-read Tim Allens book 'Don't Stand Too Close To A Naked Man'. Funny book, I highly recomend it. Shame his career now consists of bad christmas movies.

Another Rocky movie? Heh. Sylvester needs to just quit. Like the last one wasn't bad enough. I honestly was waiting for a Wierd Al song to start when I saw the commercial. Whats going to be the plot of this one? Rocky not being able to put on his gloves due to arthritis?

Hope your all doing good.
Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Dorko Screams...

Oongowah?
=)
lol!

Everything will work out with the new job...
you'll be too, too busy soon enough!

I may take up yor recommend on the read - although I'm hesitant - the title...I've lived it.
;-)

Cheerios, Aza!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Never understood why guys waste their money on strippers... glad you don't. It would seem to me to insult their intelligence.

Good luck on the job stuff!!

1:18 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Hey!!! speaking of cards. I meant to ask you this earlier. Would you mind e-mailing me your addy??? I mean if your afraid I might send you hate mail or something, then my all means don't. But I would like to send you a card my friend. hehehehe

6:40 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

As bad as Rocky may be I have to see it. Ive seen all of them in the theater, cant stop now.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Aza honey it keeps saying there is an error with your e-mail addy. I'm trying to return with my addy, but it won't let me :(

11:39 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

Thank you lots for your comment under my "Horrible Day"
I really appreciated it Azathoth...

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I'm not sure what's up with Blogger lately. It's almost like they're saying, "All the cool kids think we're stupid, do they? Okay then, let's show them stupid! C'mon gang!"

It never really works that way.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

RE: New Blogger

I use Blogger Beta. Yes, I had to abandon my old blogger. Yes, I do like Beta. It has more functionalities than the old version, and it's more stable. BUT: I resent that I can't transfer my old blog posts to my new beta version blog. I had to start all over again.

So unless Blogger tells you that you can now SEAMLESSLY TRANSFER your old posts, DON'T switch to Beta yet. =)

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home