Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Thoughts

Ok, first things, I HATE THE CAP LOCK BUTTON!

Now that thats out of my system lets see...

My friend Ug up in the frozen wastes of Eh-yup land has managed to break his back. Dude, it's time to face facts: We are getting old man, and you need to stop with the whole tantric sex thing. Seriously though, that sucks. Hope your ok and that this doesn't stop you from having a great holiday with the kids.

Midget, of course I had a blast at your wedding. The problems I have with weddings don't change the enjoyment of seeing a friend get married. Now stop worrying about it and go re-enact your honeymoon with Amazonia. After all, Tis the season right?

We think one of my Cuz's may have a kidney stone. Talk about the X-mas gift you just don't want, thats worse than getting socks. While I've never been a believer in the whole 'as painful as pregnancy' thing, I have heard the screams as someone passes one and know that it's not exactly the way you want to look forward to the new year.

Had to go buy a new monitor for my comp. Guess that'll teach me to start using a surge protector. All my own fault, but not exactly what I wanted to be spending money on this time of year.

Went and saw BM and the Hottie at thier first Roller Derby on the 10th. Had a lot of fun, although we had to leave early cause Babushka had to go babysit. The Hotties team got screwed though when the scoreboard got messed up and they didn't add points for one round. A small matter, but the girls work hard at it and deserved to have a win. Of course the first fall of the night went to BM who is a ref and was showing off when they introduced him. It was pretty funny. Also, the girls look great in thier outfits. The Hottie managed to get 2 penalties, which is good considering that your supposed to knock people down. What a little scrapper. Which just goes to show that not only does she have a great body but she's not afraid to throw it around. (just kidding BM!).

One of my neices actually wants a Chia Pet for X-mas. Never thought I'd get to buy one of them. Heh.

Anyways, hope everyone's doing good and I'll post again before the holiday. Have a great endweek and as always:
Peace.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Chia Pets are a lot of fun. I prefer to do the old-school sheep, though, not the stupid guy hair. Hope your new monitor is a blast! :)

9:57 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Where did you go see the derby?? I've always wanted to see one live!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

My son wants the chia pet real bad. So...he got me the chia scooby head. LOL I still need to break it out and let him do it.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Enjoyed reading this post. BM and Hottie roller derby! How FUN! Go Hottie. Kidney stones are sick, Ive seen the said screams in action. Horrible :( And for some odd reason I had this chia convo in my living room not a week ago with some friends and family !

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home