Tuesday, December 05, 2006

News

I go for my physical at Yale on Monday. They have a drug test, but since I've never done drugs I'm not worried about that.
So in the space of a week the year from hell has turned around somewhat. My Mom seems to be cancer free, my Pop got a job, I may have a job, the house has a bid on it. This doesn't change that it's been a crappy year, but at least it means I'll be heading into the holiday season a lot better off than I was doing before.
Thanks to all of you for your support, pryers, kind words, ect. I don't think I would have made it this far if not for my friends. You guys and gals rule.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Very glad to hear that things are starting to get better.

4:33 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I'm so happy for you *BIG HUGS*

Rock on!!

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Az! yes, friends are truly what helps us through the hellish times. You weren't reading my blog that far back but I went through a bout with my life/job search etc, where if it hadn't been for all of my pals, I probably would've done myself in!

Glad to hear things are on the up & up. What a fnatastic way to creep out of the old and into the new year!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

I can't think of anyone more deserving of good things and a Break than you!! Can't wait to hear how all the good news just gets better! This next year is going to be a good one for you. Wahoo!

10:47 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Glad your doing better, a good sign of things to come for the new year!

I'm thinking a horror movie marathon soon...let me know if you're in!

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

The drug test usually means you're in! I almost wish I could get a job at Yale now when I graduate... (what am I saying? Of course I wish I could get a job at Yale when I graduate, lol!)

Several of us in this Blogger circle have had really crappy 2006s. But I we all seem to be closing the year on a positive note. I am so happy to hear that you are, Az, because you so deserve it!

Lots of luck and love as you start that job! Don't eat any poppy seeds before the test, lol! (Seinfeld reference, of course.)

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I am so glad things are looking up!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home