Monday, January 22, 2007

Work and Ghosts of the Past

So far so good. Of course my legs hurt like hell, but after being out of work for a year and then getting a job that requires me to walk all over New Haven thats to be expected and should diminish with time. So far all the folks I work with seem ok, they don't all get along and keep warning me about trusting other folks there, but they all have been good to me (as one guard put it: 'of course thier good to you, you look like you could throw them the length of New Haven'). Still waiting for my uniform to come in, and still don't have a schedual yet (they just tell me as I'm leaving when to come next, tomorrow I'm on from 6:30am to 2:30pm. Not exactly night shift, but I'll take any hours they can give me.) . I have a lot to learn, mostly about the city of New Haven. I don't know the streets or the buildings and thats about the biggest part of this job.

Of course my first day in downtown New Haven today and I run into both Heaven's father (I haven't seen her in about 3 1/2 years since she had her kid.) and then the Demon's mother (it's been around 3 years for her now. Mom seemed excited to see me. Not sure if thats a good thing.) What are the odds in a city that big?
(Burfica and Mom, stop singing 'it's a small world'!!!)

Anyways, hope everyone's doing good and I'll check blogs as soon as I get some down time.
Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

dammittttttttttttt now that dam song is stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!! lmaoooooooo

I bet you get all beefy, muscely legs, yummmmmmm Okay I'm gonna go take a cool shower.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Welcome to the Dignity of Labor.

Hope the job keeps getting good!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Glad it's going well so far, except for the aching feet. Get yourself a Dr. Scholl's foot spa to soak them in at night. I promise - it works wonders! =o)

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Glad it's going well so far, except for the aching feet. Get yourself a Dr. Scholl's foot spa to soak them in at night. I promise - it works wonders! =o)

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Glad it's going well so far, except for the aching feet. Get yourself a Dr. Scholl's foot spa to soak them in at night. I promise - it works wonders! =o)

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

this is an AWESOME start to a new year, isn't it???? YAY!!

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

glad the job is working out for ya big man.

Next Taco night is on you!
(just kidding, Amyzonia loves feeding ya.)

-Midget

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Other than the aching feet, sounds like a true dream job. I love being out at night when the rest of the world is sleeping. Funny, how you seem to be having the same "haunting" problems as me. Hmmmm....let's find whichever little minion of fate who is behind this and beat them until they stop the head fk...

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home