Thursday, August 09, 2007

Pet Peeves

I really hate when my work screws up my check. I sould have gotten a little over $600 due to the overtime last week. Instead my check is for just above $500. Now, I know I'll get the money, hopefully in next weeks paycheck, but I could have used it this week since I didn't get a paycheck last week due to vacation. Also, by adding it to next week, on top of the overtime I'm doing for that check, will put me in the next tax bracket, so I'll lose more to taxes than I should.
Grrr......

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

By law they have to pay you A.S.A.P. if they screw it up. Just a thought.

6:59 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Totally!!

Aza, I loved your Bored post. I swear I had a day like that this week as well!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

...sometimes I want to have something tattooed to the inside of my eyeballs so I don't ferget it

Even when you win, you lose.

Then again, y'gotta admit, having t'pay more taxes is another way of sayin' y'got a paycheck at all.
Dang! The closest insulation company to where I live now is near fifty miles from me. It ain't even worth gettin' a job there because the gas would eat me up, not to even mention driving into the center of Indy everyday...
No way.
I just keep painting and a hopin'.

Saw the Heart-kun dog. Cool stuff, that.

Now as fer what t'believe in...heck.
I got faith in a SPIRIT, but, I get shot down for the other things I believe in all the time here.
At church....
(can y'friggin' believe THAT?)

But, listen. Y'all are doin' OK if y'help other folks and, you also have a great advantage over a lot of "christians" too.
You see, you don't pray to a false god, eh?

10:21 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

you can demand a seperate paycheck for their screw up.

If they give you grief tell em your friend who did wage and determination for the government will be giving you a pelethra of links to the law and to lawyers who LOVE LOVE LOVE to jump on the band wagon

3:32 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

that sucks, to work more & pay so much more in taxes!

9:54 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

That does suck. I always feel like taking a day off and saying, "Oh, I'm sorry, was I supposed to work on that day? That was just a clerical error."

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home