Thursday, August 30, 2007

I never could wait...



She said Yes.

14 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Libby Screams...

Oh my God, AZA, this is big news!! I'm so happy for you both!!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

excuse my language first off


OMGGGGGGGGGGGG AZAAAAAAAAA YOU BASTARD!!! CONGRATU FUCKING LATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

See, I cuss when I'm happy, excited, and scared. (not to mention pissed)

this one is both happy for you my friend, and excited for you both!!!

1:14 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

WOW congrats!!! Always good news!!!

Mom

10:19 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm outta of breath
More to come later

12:38 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

OMG AZA CONGRATS AND MANY BLESSINGS!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I was hoping the big change had something to do with this! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you both!!!!

11:14 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

Dang!
Whenever y'all spoke of her before, it always sounded to me like it was already a done deal.
Like you were already comfortably together.
I reckon that means y'all will be having an easy time of it.

Congrats!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Mia Screams...

Congratulations....may you have a beautiful forever.

1:39 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

When is the big day?? WHEN WHEN WHEN...

Mom

10:53 PM  
Blogger "that girl" Screams...

congrats!!

11:58 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Congratulations! That is so wonderful!

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Damn and here I was saving myself for you... damn!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Wow! Big news. Congrtulations!!!!

10:24 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

CONGRATS!!! I wish you both all the happiness you can stand!

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home